In the Manuscript Section of the Lublin Catholic University Library, in the file after rev. Edmund Majkowski, there is a sheet with a list of coins of the Niemienice (commune Sadowie, powiat Opatów) and Grójec (commune Cmielów, powiat Ostrowiec Swietokrzyski) hoards in the Swietokrzyskie Voivoideship. The Niemienice hoard, discovered in 1935 comprised 774 Polish, Lithuanian, Swedish and Brandenburg coins from the sixteen and seventeen centuries. The composition of the Grójec hoard, discovered in 1934, was similar; the contents amounted to 275 coins. Both the finds have been taken over by the Polish Heritage Association's Museum in Ostrowiec Swietokrzyski. Due to decentralization of the collections during WW II and later structural changes, only six coins from the Niemienice returned to the Regional Museum established in 1984. Since documentation has also been lost, at present it is not possible to trace their ups and downs. Probably they have been mixed or dispersed. At present the list of coins from Majkowski's file is the only source of information on the foregoing hoards.