Sustainable Personnel - pracownicy przedsiebiorstwa przyszlosci
SUSTAINABLE PERSONNEL: EMPLOYEES OF THE ENTERPRISE OF THE FUTURE
Languages of publication
The creation of sustainable science was inspired by a conception of sustainable development which tends towards achieving not only economical but also ecological and social goals. The enterprises with such goals are called sustainable enterprises. Their activity is determined by sustainable management which also includes human resource management. The human resources play the most important role in the process of transformation of the enterprises into sustainable organizations. Sustainable personnel, which consists of highly qualified employees who know and realize the principles of sustainable development, is the most valuable part of the staff. It includes the managers who point out the directions of enterprise activity as well as common employees who realize their decisions on the work places. Manufacturing of safe and healthy products and services in the processes of clear production is the main idea of the personnel activity. In the face of increasing ecological and social problems, sustainable personnel is particularly predestined to lead the business effectively to the path of long-term equilibrium of intergenerational needs.
- Achua Ch., Lussier R. (2010), Effective Leadership, South-Western Cengage Learning, US.
- Belz F., Peattie K. (2010), Sustainability marketing, John Wiley & Sons, UK.
- Certo S., Certo T. (2009), Modern Management. Concepts and Skills, Pearson Education International, London.
- Dam Y., Apeldoorn P. (2008), Zrównoważony marketing, [w:] M. Tadajewski, D. Brownlie (red.) Critical Marketing. Contemporary Issues in Marketing, John Wiley & Sons, UK.
- Grudzewski W., Hejduk I., Sankowska A., Wańtuchowicz M. (2010), Sustainability w biznesie, czyli przedsiębiorstwo przyszłości. Zmiany paradygmatów i koncepcji zarządzania, Poltext, Warszawa.
- Jones G., George J. (2011), Contemporary Management, McGraw-Hill/Irwin, New York.
- Lee K., Carter S. (2009), Global Marketing Management, Oxford University Press, New York.
- Lussier R. (2008), Management Fundamentals. Concepts, Applications, Skill Development, South-Western Cengage Learning, US.
- Rogall H. (2010), Ekonomia zrównoważonego rozwoju. Teoria i praktyka, Wydawnictwo Zysk i S-ka, Poznań.
Publication order reference
CEJSH db identifier