Measuring effectiveness of internet advertisement
Languages of publication
The article describes a software package created to measure the return on marketing investment for organizations involved in e-commerce. It is based on web application technology and includes a database system which makes it suitable for use by consultancy companies involved in offering evidence and advice regarding marketing strategies of their customers. A complete solution consisting of the structure for the database, the user friendly interface and the constellation for the network infrastructure is presented. The first tests in a Swedish based company Adonline, showed that it significantly reduces the time necessary for the analysis of return on marketing investment and the effort in creating reports for their customers.
- Chris, N., David, G., 2010. “Facebook becomes a bigger hit than Google as sociability clicks with US web users,” Financial Times Europe, March 17, p.1.
- Clifton, B., 2008. “Advanced Web metrics with Google Analytics,” Second edition, Sybex.
- Plummer, J., Rappaport, S., Hall, T., Barocci, R., 2007. “The online advertising playbook,” John Wiley & Sons, New York.
- Tanglertpanya, T., 2010. “Return on marketing investment (ROMI) tool,” Ms. Thesis, KTH
- Wall, A., 2006. “Search engine optimization book,” Sybex, pp.151-80
Publication order reference