Causes and effects of Romania deepening financial crisis. Short term means
Languages of publication
Deepening and expanding financial crisis triggered in October 2008 in the U.S. and other countries is the event that has caused the utmost concern of the policy makers in the economy and society. Forecasts for Romania show a slowdown in economy. As the current global status indicates the likelihood of a major global economic crisis, we attempt through this study to identify the real causes of this deepening crisis in Romania. As well as public policy priorities to counteract the effects of the crisis and restore confidence of financial institutions and investors to Romania.
- COM, 2009. Promoting Good Governance in Tax Matters, Communication from the Commission to the
- Council, the European Parliament and the European Economic and Social Committee, COM(2009) 201 final, Brussels, 28.4.2009.
- Council of the European Union, 2003. Council Council Directive 2003/48/EC of 3 June 2003, Official Journal of the European Union, pp.L157/38- L157/47
- Council of the European Union, 2004. Council Directive 77/799/EEC 19 December 1977, as amended by Directive 2004/56/EC from 21 April 2004. Official Journal of the European Union, pp.L127/70- L127/72
- Council of the European Union, 2008. Council Directive 2008/55/EC from 26 May 2008, Official Journal of the European Union, pp.L150/28- L150/38
- Deloitte, 2009. “Leading the way or jumping the gun? Central Europe Private Equity confidence survey,” Deloitte Central Europe. INS, 2010. Romania National Institute of Statistics, International trade in goods in April and the period 01/01 to 04/30/2010
- European Commission, 2005. “Public Finances in EMU 2005,” European Economy Report, No.3, Directorate-General of Economic and Financial Affairs, Brussels.
- European Commission, 2009. DG-EFA, Five years of an enlarged EU, Economic achievements and challenges, Directorate-General of Economic and Financial Affairs, Brussels.
- Rzońca, A., and P. Cizkowicz (2005), “Non-Keynesian effects of fiscal contraction in new member states,” ECB Working Paper, No.519.
- UNCTAD, 2010. World Investment Report 2010: Investing in a Low-Carbon Economy
Publication order reference