This study is devoted to a collection of sacred compositions assembled during the late eighteenth and first half of the nineteenth centuries that was preserved in the Collegiate Church of St. Maurice in Kroměříž. The pieces are all undated, but the author discusses their dating based on an inventory of the collection made in 1837, deposited in the Olomouc branch of the Opava Regional Archive. This inventory allows us to distinguish music acquired through 1836 from that which was acquired later. The study also includes a list of composers represented in this inventory. The preserved repertoire raises many questions, but a thorough stylistic evaluation of this music would require refining the dating of the individual acquisitions and analyzing their musical content.