PL EN


2011 | 91 | 195-207
Article title

Zarządzanie odpadami w woj. mazowieckim

Authors
Title variants
EN
WASTE MANAGEMENT IN THE MAZOVIAN PROVINCE
Languages of publication
PL
Abstracts
PL
Ustawa o odpadach wprowadziła w życie obowiązek sporządzania planów gospodarki odpadami. Są one opracowywane na szczeblu krajowym, wojewódzkim, powiatowym i gminnym. W województwie mazowieckim oko o 80% stanowią odpady wytworzone w sektorze gospodarczym, pozostałe 20% to odpady wytworzone w sektorze komunalnym. W artykule przedstawiono uwarunkowania prowadzenia gospodarki odpadami w woj. mazowieckim.
EN
The act on waste brought into effect the duty of drafting plans for waste disposal. They are drawn up on the domestic, provincial, district and community level. In the Mazovian province about 80% of waste is produced in the economic sector, the remaining constitutes 20% waste produced in the council sector. In the article, conditionis for the control of waste disposal in the Mazovian province is described.
Contributors
References
  • 1. Bryła H., Leksykon ekologii i ochrony środowiska, Oficyna Wydawnictwa TEMPUS, Gdańsk 2002.
  • 2. Poskrobko B., Zarządzanie środowiskiem, PWE, Warszawa 2007.
  • 3. Pyłka-Gutkowska E., Ekologia z ochroną środowiska, Wydawnictwo Oświata, Warszawa 2004.
  • 4. Wyrębek H., Instrumenty ekonomiczne zarządzania środowiskiem, Zeszyty Naukowe Uniwersytetu Przyrodniczo-Humanistycznego w Siedlcach nr 87 Seria: Administracja i Zarządzanie (14)2010, Siedlce 2010.
Notes
PL
Pełny tekst artykułu umieszczono za zgodą wydawcy. Tekst ten jest również dostępny w internecie na stronie Wydziału Zarządzania Uniwersytetu Przyrodniczo-Humanistycznego w Siedlcach
Document Type
Publication order reference
Identifiers
YADDA identifier
bwmeta1.element.cejsh-cd93a7e0-5208-4160-b05b-a3ed75309555
JavaScript is turned off in your web browser. Turn it on to take full advantage of this site, then refresh the page.