Organ at the Pilgrimage Basilica of Our Lady of Visitation in Svaty Kopecek was built by the Brno organ builders Johann David Sieber († 1723) and Antonín Richter († 1765) in 1722−1726 and was one of the most important and greatest instruments of its time. It probably had 31 stops and cost at least 6,000 zl. Some historical sources and facts have not yet been known (especially Parish chronicle – Farní kronika). The organological comparison could only be performed after the restoration of similar organs (Polná, Wien). During the 18th and 19th centuries was continuously repaired. The general restoration was made in 1877 by the Brno organ builder Filip Komínek for 1,350 zl. In 1895, the organ was rebuilt by the Prague organ builder Heinrich Schiffner for 3,350 zl. in the spirit of the Cecilian reform. Nevertheless, the instrument still contained the original Baroque pipes. In 1932, the organ was rebuilt and extended by the Krnov firm of the Rieger brothers for 26,135.25.- Kč, and other pipes from the original organ (especially the prospect of the Great Organ - Hauptwerk) were destroyed. The organ was in the 1990s removed and into the original organ case was built in 1992−1998 new neo-baroque instrument II / 25, op. 2, by Jaroslav Stavinoha from Valasske Bystrice for 3.8mil Kč. It was generally known that nothing of the older organ was preserved. In 2015, the components of the basilica organ were found in Jihlava: Sieber / Richter Organ: 3 pedal registers from wood and 8´ pedal prospect; Schiffner / Rieger: string stops and parts of the technical background of the organ (wind system components).