Мовно-експресивна палітра ідіостилю Юрія Кобилецького (на матеріалі есеїстики)
Language and expressive palettes of Yuriy Kobyletskyi’s ideostyle (based on essays)
Languages of publication
The article is about problem of expressing verbal expression in the texts essay of Yu Kobyletskyi. Purpose. identify and describe stylistic expressive units used by the author of collections of essays. Methods: descriptive (inventory and describe linguistic units on stylistic grounds), semantic analysis, which found existing between the expressive language units communications system, and especially the tropics inherent essay texts of Yu. Kobyletskyi. Results. Essays of Yuriy Kobyletsky is kind of an attempt to prove that Ukrainian culture even in all the Soviet space was represented by true masters of high art. The most common means of verbal expression in the text of Yu. Kobyletskyi essay, reflecting individual artist's worldview, there are stylistic tropes and figures: metaphor, personification, simile, antithesis, adjectives, hyperbole, litotes, allusions, combining different styles vocabulary that help tie together and convey to the audience seemingly contradictory events and phenomena witnessed was an outstanding scholar and writer.
- Balaklyts'kyy, M. (2007). Essay as artistic and journalistic genre: Teaching materials for students of the specialty “Journalism”. Kharkiv: KhNU imeni V.N. Karazina. (in Ukrainian).
- Boyko, N. (2005). Ukrainian expressive vocabulary, semantic, lexicographic and functional aspects: Monograph. Nizhyn: TOV “Vydavnytstvo “Aspekt-Polihraf”. (in Ukrainian).
- Bulakhovs'kyy, L. (1959). Essays on general linguistics. Kyiv: Radyans'ka shkola. (in Ukrainian).
- Chabanenko, V. (1984). Basics of linguistic expression. Kyiv: Vyshcha shkola (in Ukrainian).
- Denyskina, G. (2014). Implementation paradoxical as such in the texts of thinking language essay (based on "Map оf books and people: essays" Zabuzhko). Science chronicles named NEA M.P. Dragomanova. Series 10. Problems grammar and lexicology Ukrainian language: Coll. Science. Papers. Kyiv: NPU imeni M.P. Drahomanova. Vol. 11. pp. 184-189. (in Ukrainian).
- Denyskina, G. (2016). Paradoxical expression: typology, semantics, functions (based on essay George Sherekh (Sheveleva). Theoretical and didactic philology: collections of scientific works. A series of “Philology”. Pereyaslav-Khmel’nyts’kyy: “FOP Dombrovs'ka Ya.M.” Vol. 23. pp.38-47. (in Ukrainian).
- Hrom’yak, R.; Kovaliv, Yu. et al. (1997) Literary Dictionary Directory. Kyiv: “Akademiya”. (in Ukrainian).
- Kobylets'kyy, Yu. (1944). Bukovina Beauty. Kharkiv: Ukrayins'ke derzhavne vydavnytstvo. (in Ukrainian).
- Kobylets'kyy, Yu. (1979). Frescos: Sketches, portraits, memories. Kyiv: Radyans'kyy pys'mennyk. (in Ukrainian).
- Kobylets'kyy, Yu. (1983). From the chronicles of life. Memoirs, essays, portraits. Kyiv: Dnipro. (in Ukrainian).
- Kobylets'kyy, Yu. (1985). Distance wings wag: Autobiographical Notes. Kyiv: Radyans'kyy pys'mennyk. (in Ukrainian).
- Kotsyubyns'kyy, M. (1977). Fata Morgana. (With rural attitudes). Povist'. Kyiv: Dnipro. (in Ukrainian).
- Kravets', L. (2012). The dynamics of metaphor in Ukrainian poetry of the twentieth century. Monograph. Kyiv: “Akademiya”. (in Ukrainian).
- Mats'ko, L.; Sydorenko, O.; Mats'ko, O. (2003). The style of the Ukrainian Language: textbook. Kyiv: Vyshcha shkola. (in Ukrainian).
- Potebnya, А. (1976). Estetika i poetika. Moscow: Iskusstvo. (in Russian).
- Ryl's'kyy, M. (1956). Works in three volumes. Vol. 1. Kyiv: Derzhavne vydavnytstvo khudozhn'oyi literatury. (in Ukrainian).
- Selivanova, E. (2002). Basics of lingvitic theory of text and communication: monographic study guide. Kyiv: TSUL, Fitosotsiotsentr. (in Ukrainian).
- Shapoval, Yu. (1990). А genre of writing anonymous. Gazeta “Komsomol’skoye znamya” ot 6 noyabrya 1990. p. 5. (in Russian).
- Sosyura, V. (1950). Elect. Kyiv: Radyans'kyy pys'mennyk. (in Ukrainian).
Publication order reference