Evaluation of manufacturing specification of antifungal vaccines
Languages of publication
In this article are presented the algorithm of manufacture vaccines against dermatomycoses carnivores based on original research stages manufacture of vaccines. Shown biotechnological aspects of selection isolates the study of immunological properties of strains of dermatophytes, ways to optimize cultivation conditions and methods of working hours of raw material. The basic stages of biotechnology development inactivated vaccines against dermatomycoses dogs and cats, for example vaccines “Funhikanifel” inactivated associated against dermatomycoses dogs and cats. The authors have developed technological regulation manufacture of vaccines against dermatomycoses, allowing for high immunogenic properties and the harmlessness for immunization of dogs, cats and laboratory animals. In the article focuses on the selection of iso-lates of dermatophytes on morphological features that will continue to be crucial in the production of highly effective vaccine. Experimentally, the possibility of a vaccine using domestic raw materials, which has priority from the standpoint of national biosafety.
- Martyniuk O.G. (2005), Determination of the effectiveness of treatment in cats dermatomycoses, “Scientific Bulletin of the NAU” no. 91.
- Nedosekov V.V. (2013), Development of technological production regulations of vaccines against dermatomycoses, “Veterinarna medicina” no. 12.
- Panin A.N. (2004), Improvement biotechnology production of vaccines against dermatophytosis of animals, [w:] A.N. Panini, M.G. Manoyan, R.S. Ovchinnikov, Actual problems of biotech-nology: Proceedings of scientific conference, Voronezh.
- Skrypnyk V.G. (2004), Some aspects of standardization of vaccines dermatomycoses in animal, “Veterinary Medicine: Mizhvidom. temat. Science.Collected” H., vyp. 84.
- Stetsyura L.G. (2005), The use of vaccines against dermatomycoses in dogs and cats, “Veterinary Medicine. The scientific themed collection” no. 85, vol. II.
Publication order reference