The Usage Of Marketing Approaches In The Activities Management Of Ukrainian Higher Educational Institution
Languages of publication
It is noted that during the period of radical socio-political and economic transformations, higher education acts as the main factor determining the level of economic and social development of society. The problem of higher education is outlined, taking into account the demands of the labor market, and also focusing on supporting small and medium enterprises It is emphasized that business and higher education exist under the same conditions of dynamic transformation and transformation of society, therefore they have to adapt to real conditions of existence where the best adaptation is certified by non-state higher education institutions that are more flexible and mobile, and it is thanks to it a contradiction between the training of specialists and the demand for them in the labor market is mitigated. The strategic, long-term and short-term tasks of institutions of higher education, as well as the means of their solution, are defined. It was emphasized that the main priorities are based not on the simple accumulation of knowledge, but on the training of graduates for independent living and the ability to organize their jobs, and therefore there is a need to move from curriculum to educational programs. The peculiarities of the system of higher education in Ukraine, as well as the advantages of private institutions of higher education in view of the intensification of competition in the market of educational services, are determined. It is substantiated that ensuring the high quality of education in accordance with the requirements of state standards should be carried out taking into account national priorities. It was emphasized that the development of an effective marketing strategy by educational institutions should be based on a classic strategic planning algorithm taking into account the specifics of educational services. The stages of the strategic marketing planning process of the educational institution are considered and analyzed. The factors that need to be taken into account to ensure the quality of the marketing plan are identified. It is emphasized that among the set of marketing mix elements for educational services, the main place belongs to marketing communications, which perform informative, popularization and image functions. It is proved that all marketing communications means of higher education institutions are characterized by their own peculiarities and at the same time are closely interrelated, therefore such integration of marketing communications allows to form a clear, consistent and convincing understanding of the image of the higher education institution and its services. It is substantiated that for the effective functioning of educational institutions, taking into account the situation not only in the domestic, but also in the foreign market of educational services, the complex use of the means of marketing communications is important and its features are outlined. It has been established that in the context of the crisis situation in Ukraine, the essential tool of marketing communications are exhibitions, which provide the opportunity for personal contact with future consumers of educational services and interested persons. The essence of the educational exhibition is determined and the advantages of using exhibitions are substantiated.
- Nikolayenko, S.M. (2006). Education in the innovative progress of society. Kyiv: Znannia. 208 p.
- Zavalko N.A. Problems of education marketing in the aspect of promoting educational services. Omsk University Bulletin. Series “Economy”. 2011. No. 3. P.119-123.
- Romanovsky, O.O. (2012). The phenomenon of entrepreneurship at world universities: a monograph. Vinnitsa: Nova Knyha. 504 p.
- Higher Education of Ukraine and the Bologna Process (2007). In V.G. Kremen (Ed.). Ternopil: Navchalna knyha – Bogdan. 384 p.
- Krakhmalova, N.A., Krakhmalova, T.A. (2014). Marketing in effective management activities of higher educational institutions of Ukraine. Effective economy. Retrieved from http://www.economy.nayka.com.ua/?op=1&z=3013.
- Shevchenko D.A. Marketing of educational services / Professional social platform for specialists in advertising and marketing Market-ingpeople [Electronic resource]. Access mode: http: //marpeople.com/articles/253.
- Tkachuk, S.V., Stakhurskaya, S.A., Stakhursky, V.O. (2018). Marketing of Educational Services: Problems and Prospects. Scientific works of the National University of Food Technologies. Kyiv. Vol. 24. 1. 37–47 https://doi.org/10.24263/2225-2924-2018-24-1-6
- Krasovskaya, O.Yu. (2009). Models of marketing services in the management system of service organizations. European vector of economic development. 1(6). 52–58.
- Kotler, F., Keller, K. (2012). Marketing: Management. St. Petersburg: Peter: The World of Books. 479 p.
- Lavlok K. Marketing services: personnel, technology, strategy, 4 th ed. - M .: Publishing House «Williams», 2005. 108 p.
Publication order reference