Influence of Integration Processes on Modern Forms of a Clustering of Economy
Selected contents from this journal
Languages of publication
In this article the authors analyze the theoretical aspects of the economy under the conditions of modern processes of integration. The authors describe the existing schools and concepts of integration. Modern studies focus on the evolution of integration processes, which has largely affected the key elements of the world economic mechanism. There are features and advantages of clusters in the context of strengthening regional integration. The factors of the regional economy, which contribute to the increased efficiency of clusters and the territory as a whole at the micro and macro levels, are determined. Also components of the strategy of cluster development are grounded.
- University of Warmia and Mazury in Olsztyn, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Plekhanov Russian University of Economics, email@example.com
- University of Warmia and Mazury in Olsztyn, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Platov South-Russian State Polytechnic University, El–email@example.com
- Allais M. 1972. La liberalisation des relationes economiques internationals. Gautheir-Villars, Paris.
- Balassa W. 1962. The theory of Economic Integration. Lloyds Bank Review.
- Bilchak V.S., Borodin A.I. 2009. Formation of sustainable development of the enterprise of the region: mechanisms, methods, management (ekologo-economic aspect). Publishing house of I. Kant RGU, Kaliningrad.
- Bilczak W., Gornowicz M. 2015. The development of cross-border integration: regional aspects. Publishing house of UWM, Olsztyn.
- Bilchak M.V. 2012. Integracija v prigranichnom regione. Publishing house of I. Kant BFU, Kaliningrad.
- Cassel G. 1934. From Protectionism through Planned Economy to Dictatorship. International Conciliation, 16, New York.
- Kramer H.R. 1969. Formen und Methoden der internationalen wirtschaftlichen Integration. Versuch einer Systernatik. Tubingen.
- Meyer K. 1966. Zur Theorie der wirtschaftlichen Integration. Kyklos, 4.
- Ropke W. 1971. A Human Economy. The Social Framework of the Free Market, Indianapolis.
- Welford R. 1995. Environmental Strategy and Sustainable Development. The corporate challenge for 21st century. London, New York.
Publication order reference