Issues of balanced development in Uzbekistan economy
Languages of publication
The article confers on the path and prospects of structural transformations in Uzbekistan. The author believes that successive policies implemented after gaining the country independence have allowed building up foundations of the balanced developmental model of economy.
- ADB, 2010. Asian Development Outlook 2010: Uzbekistan
- Cypher, J. and Dietz, J., 2004. The process of economic development, Routledge, Taylor & Francis E-Library
- Erbe, R., 1984. “External borrowing, capital formation and growth in developing countries,” Intereconomics, Vol.19, No1, pp.16-23
- Karimov, I., 2001. “We are all responsible for the Motherland’s prosperity,” Khalk Sozi, Feb. 17, No37(2599)
- Nurkse, R., 1953. Problems of capital formation in underdeveloped countries, Oxford: Basil Blackwel.
- Rosenstein-Rodan, P., 1943. Problems of industrialisation of Eastern and South-Eastern Europe, Economic Journal 53, pp.202-11
- Temple, J., 2005. “The balanced growth,” Downloaded 15.05.2010: http://www.efm.bris.ac.uk/ecjrwt/abstracts/ balan-cedgrowth.pdf
Publication order reference