Różne aspekty podróży w literaturze koreańskiej
Languages of publication
Different aspect of travel in Korean literature Korean travel literature both formely and today focuses on different aspects. They are not only travels as themselves, but also philosophical travels and travels which allow to find own way in life. The Middle Ages in Korea is a time of travels by monks and Confucian philosophers. Then, the Joseon period changes literature into even more philosophical travels at the beginning of the reign of dynasty. Different historical periods have substantial influent on the Korean literature. Japanese occupation, exiles Korean to China or Japan, lead writers towards travel journals. They spill tears on the paper, describe observations in a foreign country, regrettable on their fortune. The Korean war and division Korea on north and south formed some now kind of travel literature. In the literature appear a phenomenon of travels to the “other side of Korea” for finding family members. Divided nation cannot deal with longing for relatives in the “second Korea”. Then we come to a time of economic boom in South Korea, which staring hard at the West, opens to the world and started to become interested in other cultures. Again, in the Korean literature, especially for children and teenagers, appears travel aspect. This time they travel to other countries, describing remote places, customs and cultures. Today, Korea is a vibrant, high developed country with the latest technology. It makes people get lost and in the travel literature again appears philosophical motive and travels to self-awareness.
- Pinkey B.: 7 Impossible Things Before Breakfast, [w:] http://blaine.org/sevenimpossiblethings/
- August 12, 2008.
- Chosun Ilbo: Shin Kyung-sook the 1st Korean to Win Man Asian Literary Prize, The Chosul Ilbo Entertainment 2012.
- Jeong S.: The Silk Road, Seul 2016.
- Kim G.: Córka wiatru, Han Bi-ya, Seul 2008.
- Lee K.M., S.R. Ramsey: A History of the Korean Language, Cambridge 2011.
- Seo H.: Han Bi-ya nowe podróże, Seul 2008.
- Kim T.: Literatura i geografia dynastii Joseon, [w:] Korean travel literature, Seul 2006.
- Kim T.: Literatura podróżnicza z wygnania, [w:] Korean travel literature, Seul 2006.
- Kim T.: Memoir mnicha Hyecho z podróży do Indii, [w:] Korean travel literaturę, Seul 2006.
- Kim T.: Ming Yeong-gyu o Jerozolimie, [w:] Korean travel literature, Seul 2006.
- Kim T.: Yu Gil-jun o podróżach na Zachód, [w:] Korean travel literature, Seul 2006.
- 강만길 사론집 Kang Ma-gil ,역사는 이상의 현실화 과정 이다 (Discovery of Korea), 풀빛 Seul 2003.
- 리장 임일영 기자 (2011년 6월 2일). “첫 전작 장편소설 ‚낯익은 세상’낸 황석영”. 서울신문, Seul 2011.
- 송광호 기자 (2009년 5월 15일). “<학계로 번진 황석영 ‚변절’ 논란>, Seul 2009.
- 조선 시대 보물찾기 Pak Mi-na. 5(한국사 탐험 만화 역사상식 16 A History of Choson
- period), 아이세움, 2016.
Publication order reference