Partnerzy czy przeciwnicy – wybrane aspekty relacji między podwładnymi i przełożonymi
Partners or rivals – chosen aspects of relations between subordinates and supervisors
Languages of publication
In the article the problems of relations between supervisors and subordinates are presented. The author tried to find the answer to the question if they are partners or rivals. Seeking this answer three research goals were to be realized and research hypothesis was to be verified that the way of treating subordinates by supervisors was a key determinant of subordinates’ contentment. The results of the correspondence analysis applied towards the field data allowed to confirm the hypothesis. Six other variables were analyzed in the article too. The character and power of potential dependences between them and respondents’ contentment and their openness to recommend the employer were studied. It allowed for hierarchical ordering of identified dependences and drawing important conclusions having cognitive and applicable value.
- Bochenek M., Pomaskow J., 2014, The use of the brand to build a competitive advantage of contemporary companies, Ekonomia i Prawo. Economics and Law, vol. 13, no. 2, s. 285-296.
- Buckley P.J., 2014, The Multinational Enterprise and the Emergence of the Global Factory, Palgrave Macmillan, New York.
- Czarniewski S., 2014, Contemporary mechanisms of competition in the economy and in business,
- European Journal of Research and Reflection in Management Sciences, vol. 2, no. 2, s. 69-75.
- Figurska I., Matuska E., 2013, Employer branding as a human resources management strategy, Human Resources Management & Ergonomic, vol. VII, no. 2, s. 35-51.
- Goleman D., Boyatziss R., McKee A., 2013, Primal Leadership, with a New Preface by the Authors: Unleashing the Power of Emotional Intelligence, Harvard Business Review Press, Boston.
- Green L., Burke G., 2007, Beyond self-actualization, Journal of Health & Human Services Administration, no. 30, s. 116-128.
- http://dictionary.cambridge.org/dictionary/english/paradox (03.10.2015).
- http://encyklopedia.pwn.pl/haslo/komunikacja-interpersonalna;3924681.html (27.12.2015).
- http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/paradox (03.10.2015).
- http://www.synonimy.postis.org/prawid%C5%82owo%C5%9B%C4%87.html (03.10.2015).
- Ilies R., Nahrgang J.D., Morgeson F.P., 2007, Leader – member exchange and citizenship behaviors:
- A meta-analysis, Journal of Applied Psychology, vol. 92, no. 1, s. 269-277.
- Jun Xu, Longmei Liu, Yi Guo, 2014, The role of subordinate emotional masking in leader–member exchange and outcomes: A two-sample investigation, Journal of Business Research, vol. 67, iss. 2, s. 100-107.
- Kanter R.M., (2015), People in Organizations, s. 129-162, http://www.sagepub.com/sites/default/files/upm-binaries/15501_Chapter_4.pdf (03.10.2015).
- Long-Zeng Wu, Ho Kwong Kwan, Li-Qun Wei, Jun Liu, 2013, Ingratiation in the workplace: The
- role of subordinate and supervisor political skill, Journal of Management Studies, vol. 50, iss. 6, s. 991-1017.
- Miah M.K., Berd A., 2007, The impact of culture on HRM styles and firm performance: Evidence from Japanese parents, Japanese subsidiaries/joint ventures and South Asian local companies, International Journal of Human Resource Management, vol. 18, no. 5, s. 908-923.
- Olmedo-Cifuentes I., Martínez-León I.M., 2014, Influence of management style on employee views of corporate reputation, BRQ Business Research Quarterly, vol. 17, s. 223-241.
- Reay T., Pearson A.W., Gibb Dyer W., 2013, Advising family enterprise: Examining the role of family firm advisors, Family Business Review, vol. 26, no. 3, s. 209-214.
- Stoetzer U., 2010, Interpersonal Relationships at Work, Karolinska Institutet, Stockholm.
Publication order reference