Contents of the Training of Masters for Professional Counseling in the Field of Education
Languages of publication
The article actualizes the problem of the content of masters training in professional counselling in the field of education. It is determined that the content of education is a certain system of normative documents aimed at forming the general and professional competences of graduates. It is emphasized that qualitative professional training of future specialists depends on maximizing the approximation of the content of education to the future employment of graduates.
- ISCED-F (МСКО-Г) (2013). Retrieved from: http://www.uis.unesco.org/Education/Documents/ isced-fields-of-education-training-2013.pdf (10.09.2018).
- Methodological recommendations for the development of the constituent parts of higher education standards (competent approach) (2013). K.: Institute of Innovative Technologies and Educational Content of the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine.
- Methodical recommendations for the development of higher education standards (2016). Order of the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine No. 600. Retrieved from: https://mon.gov.ua/ ua/news/usi-novivni-povidomlennya-2016-06-01-metodichni-rekomendacziyi-shhodo-rozroblennya-stand (1.09.2018).
- Order of the Ministry of Education of Ukraine dated 31.07.98, No. 285 «On the procedure for the development of normative and educational and methodological support for the training of specialists with higher education».
- Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine dated September 5, 2012 No. 847 «On Approval of the Procedure for the Development, Approval and Amendment of Sectoral Standards for Higher Education».
- Tuning Education Structures in Europe (2008). Retrieved from: http://tuning.unideusto.org (8.09.2018).
Publication order reference