The psychological and pedagogical conditions of the cultural intelligence’s development of the of future psychology teachers in the multicultural environment of the university
Психолого-педагогические условия развития культурного интеллекта будущих педагогов-психологов в поликультурной среде ВУЗа
Languages of publication
The problem of development of cultural intelligence of future psychologists as a necessary quality of personality in the multicultural environment of the university in modern conditions is considered. The experience of creating effective psychological and pedagogical conditions, contributing to the development of cultural intelligence of future psychologists, is presented. Purpose. Searching and using of effective psychological and pedagogical conditions of the development of cultural intelligence of the of future psychology teachers in multicultural education at the university. Methods. The following methods were used during the research: general scientific methods (study of normative, instructive and methodological documents on the problem under study, analysis and study of philosophical, psychological, pedagogical, scientific, methodological, sociological literature, systematization, comparative analysis of theoretical approaches and generalization of literature on the problem of cultural Intellect); empirical: pedagogical and psychological observation of interpersonal relations in student groups; Observation of the pedagogical process, questioning, conversation, analysis of students' work, studying and summarizing the experience of teaching activities, written and oral interviews. Results. Students don’t know enough about the culture of the peoples inhabiting our planet and republic. In the curriculum of the universities there are not enough disciplines that shape the personality with a general planetary consciousness (according to O. Suleimenov) with a global artistic and aesthetic culture. The modern specialist, first of all, is a citizen of the world who can speak many languages, knows the culture of the people of the world, who has a developed cultural intelligence. Because students spend a lot of time in the university, we suppose that only education can form all the necessary skills. Internationalization of education can develops a person’s ability to live in a society, to accept a different culture, value own traditions, transfer all the best that exists in another culture, into the life of its society. In this context, the creation of pedagogical conditions for the development of cultural intelligence of students should be purposeful, multifaceted and multidirectional, ensuring a dialogue of cultures and an integrated approach in the formation of students' self-learning, responsibility, multiculturalism, tolerance and other important qualities of a modern person.
- Akimova, M.K. (1999). Intellekt kak dinamicheskiy komponent v strukture sposobnostey. (PhD Thesis). Moscow.
- Ang, S., Inkpen, A.C. (2008). Cultural intelligence and offshore outsourcing success: A framework of firm-level intercultural capability. Decision Sciences. 2008. No. 39(3), pp. 337–358.
- D'Andrade, R. (1995). The development of cognitive anthropology. Cambridge: Cambridge University Press.
- Earley, P.C., Ang, S. (2003). Cultural intelligence. Individual Interactions аcross Cultures. Stanford: Stanford University Press.
- Gurevich, K.M., Gorbacheva, E.I. (1992). Umstvennoe razvitie shkolnikov: kriterii i normativyi. Moscow.
- Ortner, S.B. (1984). Theory in anthropology since the sixties. Comparative Studies in Society and History. Vol. 26(1), pp. 126–166.
- Piaget, J. (1994). Izbrannyie psihologicheskie trudy. Moscow.
- Ponyatiyno-terminologicheskiy slovar logopeda. (1997). (Ed. V.I. Seliverstova). Moscow.
- Sternberg, R. (2002). Prakticheskiy intellekt. Saint Petersburg: Izdatelstvo Piter.
- Taratuhinaб Yu.V. (2015). Osnovy kross-kulturnoy didaktiki. Moscow: Yanus-K, 176 p.
- Triandis, H.C. (1972). The Analysis of Subjective Culture. New York: John Wiley.
- Uzakpaeva, S.A., Kozhahmetova, K.Zh. (1996). Kontseptsiya etnopedagogicheskogo obrazovaniya studentov vyisshey shkolyi. Almaty: Oner.
- Vsemirnyiy doklad UNESCO. Investirovanie v kulturnoe raznoobrazie i dialog mezhdu kulturami. (2009). (Ed. F. River). Retrieved (01.03.2016) from: http://unesdoc. unesco. org/images/0018/001847/184755r. pdf
- Zharikbaev, K.B. (1998). Kontseptsiya etnopsihologicheskogo obrazovaniya studentov vyisshey shkolyi. Almaty: Kazakhstan.
Publication order reference