State and Perspectives of Development of the European Space of Education and Science: the System of Scientific Knowledge for a Period of Life
Languages of publication
The article deals with the stages of formation of the European space of education and science, in particular, the key role of each international assembly is determined for 20 years. Structuralorganizational and structural-functional analysis of the effectiveness of the legislative and structural implementation of higher education systems for the development of the Bologna process was conducted, as well as a chronological analysis of the forums held under the auspices of the Bologna Process.
- Doctor of pedagogical sciences, professor of adult education department National Pedagogical University the name of M. Drahomanov, Ukraine
- Postgraduate student of adult education department National Pedagogical University the name of M. Drahomanov, Ukraine
- Postgraduate student of the department of teaching methodology and management of educational institutions National University of Life and Environmental Sciences of Ukraine, Ukraine
- Baidenko, V.I. (ed.) (2002). Bologna Process: Growing Dynamics and Diversity (documents of international forums and opinion of European experts). M.
- Bazilevich, V.D. (2006). Modern Economic Education: Ukraine and the Bologna Process [Text]. K.: Kyiv National University. Taras Shevchenko. Faculty of Economics, Scientific and Methodological Commission of the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine on Economics and Management of Classical Unities.
- Bech, V.P., Malinovsky, Yu.L. (ed.) (2004). Bologna Process: Trends, Problems, Perspectives. K
- Davydov, Yu.S. (2004). Bologna Process and Russian Realities. – Moscow: Moscow Psychologist- -Social Institute.
- Forums for Quality Assurance in Higher Education. Retrived from: http://www.enqa.eu/index.php/ events-2/upcoming-events/ (20.09.2018).
- Klimenko, B.V., Tovazhnyansky, L.L., Sokol, Ye.I. (2004). Bologna Process: Cycles, Degrees, Credits. Kharkiv.
- Stepko, M.F., Bolyubash, Ya.Ya. (2003). Bologna Process in Facts and Documents (Sorbonne– Bologna–Salamanca–Prague–Berlin). Kyiv, Ternopil.
- Tymoshenko, Z.I. (2004). Bologna Process: Documents. K.
- Tymoshenko, Z.I. (2004). Bologna Process: Normative – Legal documents. K.
Publication order reference