Innowacyjne mechanizmy refinansowania w drodze sekurytyzacji w świetle zmian 2008 r.
Securitization as an Innovative Financial Technique Against the Background of Changes in 2008
Languages of publication
By 2008, the securitization was one of the most dynamically developing financial market instrument. The crisis collapsed the market for several years by freezing all the transactions transferring risk. Since 2008, the vast majority of securities have been retained in the balance sheet of the originator, transmitted to the central bank or issued by the government's agency (mainly in US). Nowadays securitization is slowly retuning on the financial markets, not only in its traditional forms - mortgage based securities, but also as a innovative instrument enabling whole business or mortality risk transfer. Careful use of securitizations and changes especially in regulation concerning issuers and rating agency may make from securitization important factor of economic growth. The aim of this article is to analyse the situation in the securitisation market after 2008, in particular in the context of possibilities to implement innovative solutions.
- F.J. Fabozzi, V. Kothari: Introduction to Securitization. John Wiley & Sons, New Jersey 2008.
- A. Małek: Obligacja jako narzędzie sekurytyzacji ryzyka śmiertelności. "Bank i Kredyt" maj 2008.
- J. Zombirt: Czy stosować sekurytyzację? "Rynek Terminowy" 2001, nr 14/4.
- H.J. Bloomenstein, A. Keskinler, C. Lucas: Outlook for the Securitization Market. "OECD Journal: Financial Market Trends" 2011, Vol. 2011, Iss. 1, s. 275-276.
- J.D. Cummnis: Securitization of Life Insurance Assets and Liabilties. The Wharton School, Philadelphia 2004.
- C.A. Hill: Whole Business Securitization in Emerging Markets. "DUKE Journal of Comparative & International Law" 2002, Vol. 12:521.
- Y. Murakami: Innovative Securitization after the Crisis? Whole Business Securitization in the U.S. and Japan. Harvard Law School, www.law.harvard.edu (30.10.2012).
- J.D. Cummins: Cat Bonds and Other Risk-Linked Securities: Product Design and Evolution of the Market. SSRN, January 3, 2012, http://ssrn.com/abstract=1997467.
- H.J. Bloomenstein, A. Keskinler, C. Lucas: Outlook for the Securitization Market. "OECD Journal: Financial Market Trends" 2011, Vol. 2011, Iss. 1.
Publication order reference