Evaluation of the Trust in Physician Scale (TIPS) of primary health care patients in north-east Poland: a preliminary study
Languages of publication
- Ozawa S, Sripad P. How do you measure trust in the health system? A systematic review of the literature. Soc Sci Med 2013; 91: 10–14.
- Donabedian A. An introduction to quality assurance in health care. Oxford–New York: Oxford University Press; 2003: 19.
- Anderson LA, Dedrick RF. Development of the Trust in Physician Scale: a measure to assess interpersonal trust in patient–physician relationship. Psychol Rep 1990; 67(3 Pt. 2): 1091–1100.
- Freburger JK, Callahan LF, Currey SS , et al. Use of the Trust in Physician Scale in patients with rheumatic disease: psychometric properties and correlates of trust in the rheumatologist. Arthritis Rheum 2003; 49(1): 51–58.
- Van Damme-Ostapowicz K, Krajewska-Kulak E, Nwosu PJC, et al. Acceptance of illness and satisfaction with life among malaria patients in rivers state, Nigeria. BMC Health Serv Res 2014; 14: 202, doi: 10.1186/1472-6963-14-202.
- Krajewska-Kulak E, Chilicka M, Kulak W, et al. Assessment of physician–patient trust in the obstetrics and gynecology departments in Poland and Greece. Ginekol Pol 2011; 82(12): 905–910.
- Baker R, Mainous III AG , Gray DP, et al. Exploration of the relationship between continuity, trust in regular doctors and patient satisfaction with consultations with family doctors. Scand J Prim Health Care 2003; 21(1): 27–32.
- Hall MA , Zheng B, Dugan E, et al. Measuring patients’ trust in their primary care providers. Med Care Res Rev 2002; 59(3): 293–318.
- Mroczek B, Zarek A, Rudnicki J, et al. Social competence of physicians and medical students – a preliminary report. Fam Med Prim Care Rev 2016; 18(3): 308–312.
- Ricci-Cabello J, Pons-Vigues M, Pujol-Ribera E, et al. Patients’ perceptions and experiences of patient safety in primary care in England.Fam Pract 2016; 33(5): 535–542.
- Tavakol M, Dennick R. Making sense of Cronbach’s alpha. Int J Med Educ 2011; 2: 53–55.
- Brookes-Howell L, Wood F, Verheij T, et al. Trust, openness and continuity of care influence acceptance of antibiotics for children with respiratory tract infections: a four country qualitative study. Fam Pract 2014; 31(1): 102–110.
- Marcinowicz L, Grębowski R. Evaluation of family physician care in the light of qualitative studies: search for patients’ satisfaction and dissatisfaction components. Fam Med Prim Care Rev 2008; 10(2): 173–179
Publication order reference