ZARYS DZIEJÓW PARAFII W RADOSTOWIE DO KOŃCA II WOJNY ŚWIATOWEJ
AN OUTLINE OF THE HISTORY OF THE PARISH IN RADOSTOWO TILL THE END OF WORLD WAR II
Languages of publication
The article describes the origins and development of the parish in Radostowo in 1945. The main attention was paid to changes in the equipment of the church, pastoral development, operation of the parish school, religious associations and pastors. Radostowo was founded in the years 1333-1342. Its location was approved in 1362 by Bishop Jan Stryprock and back the church was dated. The first known probost was Thomas Kranch, mentioned in 1482. In 1888-1890 there was conducted a restauration of the interior. The parish was not large. In 1777 Easter Holy Communion was taken by 726 people and 33 children were baptized. In 1901 (after the parish in Frączki was excluded) Easter Holy Communion was taken by 1010 and in 1941 by 1227 people. After World War II the parish did not have its own parish priest for many years until 1 July 1990 when rev. Jan Mucha became the probost and now rev. Marek Choromański has ministered to the parish.
Publication order reference