Intellectual capital management in a university
Languages of publication
The notion of intellectual capital (IC) has proved to be crucial in determining the rating ofa company. Particularly great methodological difficulties are connected with attempts to measureIC of institutions of higher education. The structure of IC is proposed, and the amount of each componentis calculated on the example of the Irkutsk State Transport University.
- Bruking E., 2001, Intellectual capital, trasl. by L.N. Konovalik, Spb: Piter, 288 p.
- Edvinsson L., 2005, Corporate longitude. Navigating in an economy based on knowledge. Moscow: Infra-M, 252 p.
- Ivanov V., 2010, Valuation of intellectual capital institutions of higher education, Problems of the modern economy, No 4 (36), pp. 132–141.
- Leontiev B., 2002, Price of intelligence. Intellectual capital in the Russian business, Moscow: Publishing Center “shareholder”, 200 p.
- Romanteev P.V., 2011, Analytical review of methods for assessing intellectual capital, The economy, Business and Law, No 3, pp. 36–48.
- Romashkina R.K., 2009, Valuation of intellectual property institutions, Herald NGUEU, No 1, p. 33–41.
- Stewart T.A., 1997, Intellectual Capital. The New Wealth of Organizations. N.Y.-L., Doubleday/Currency.
- Tsurikov S.V., 2008, Assets Predictive universities – one factor innovative development, Formation,No. 1, pp. 112–116.
Publication order reference