The research of historical development of physical education as a pedagogical system in vocational and technical education institutions (1950–1990)
Дослідження історичного розвитку фізичного виховання як педагогічної системи у навчальних закладах професійно-технічної освіти (1950–1990 рр.)
Languages of publication
This article deals with development of tasks, content, forms and methods of students physical education in Ukrainian vocational schools as the pedagogical process of mastering the values of physical culture. The historical and pedagogical experience of formation of the concept of the skilled workers physical training in 50-90s of XX century and its development as the modern pedagogical system was analyzed, systematized and generalized. The little-known facts and important archival legal documents and regulations on organization and development of the system of the vocational schools students physical education in Ukraine during the investigated period were introduces in to scientific literature. Purpose. The use of historical and pedagogical experience to create a modern model of compulsory physical education of future skilled workers requires the study of the main tendencies of the development of physical education as a pedagogical process in educational institutions for the training of skilled workers in Ukraine in 1950-1990 and the search for ways of revival in the educational field of today sports and recreational innovations that were realized in the process of mastering the values of physical culture of that time. Methods. General scientific: analysis, synthesis, comparison, generalization, systematization that contributed to study of historical and educational phenomena, facts, creative works of scientists in the sphere of theory and practice of the vocational schools student’s’ physical education during the investigated period. Special historical and pedagogical: search-bibliographic (for studying, analysis, systematization of archival documents, library materials, printed sources concerning the research problem), historical and structural (for study of historical and educational phenomena chronology), historical-comparative (to identify tendencies in development of Ukrainian vocational schools students’ physical education during the investigated period) and the methods of theoretical generalization (for formulation and justification of conclusions of carried out research, identification of the ways of scientific work usage in modern conditions). Results. It was proved that educational system of physical education in 50-90s of the XX century included directions of general, professional-oriented and sport-oriented physical education, which were united only purpose, objectives and principles. The practical significance of the obtained results is that analyzed and generalized experience of physical education development as the pedagogical process in Ukrainian vocational schools during the investigated period may be used for future historical and pedagogical research; introduction it into the modern concept of the vocational students physical training, which will facilitate formation of their physical qualities necessary for successful mastering the future profession and achievement of high professional experience; increase of professional competence of teachers of physical education.
- Andreyev, V. (1988). Dialektika vospitaniya i samovospitaniya tvorcheskoy lichnosti. [Dialectics of upbringing and self-education of a creative person]. Osnovy pedagogicheskogo masterstva. [Fundamentals of pedagogical craftsmanship] Kazan’: Izdatelstvo Kazanskogo universiteta. (In Russian).
- Antoshkiv, Yu. (2002). Osoblyvosti profesiyno-prykladnoyi fizychnoyi pidhotovky kursantiv pozhezhno-tekhnichnykh navchalnykh zakladiv MVS Ukrayiny [Peculiarities of professional and applied physical training for cadets of fire-technical educational institutions of Ukraine’s Ministry of Internal Affairs]. Moloda sportyvna nauka Ukrayiny: zb. naukovykh prats' z haluzi fiz. kultury ta sportu. [The young sport science of Ukraine: a collection of scientific works in the field of physical education and sports]. Lviv: USA. рр. 141-142. (In Ukrainian).
- Apanasenko, G. (1985). Fizicheskoye razvitiye detey i podrostkov: metodicheskoye posobiye. [Physical development of children and adolescents: methodical manual]. Kyiv: Zdorov’ye. (In Russian).
- Arefyev, V. (1996). Metodyka vykladannya fizychnoyi kultury v shkoli [Methodology of teaching physical education in school]. Kyiv: Instytut systemnykh doslidzhen'. (In Ukrainian).
- Belinovich, V. (1967). Voprosy organizatsii fizicheskogo vospitaniya uchashchikhsya proftekhuchilishch s uchetom professional’noy podgotovki [Issues concerning the creation of physical education for students of vocational schools, as addition to vocational training]. Moscow: Vysshaya shkola. (In Russian).
- Ivonin, V. (1977). Sputnik fizkul’turnogo rabotnika: cbornik [The companion of physical education employee: collection]. Moscow: Fizkul’tura i sport. (In Russian).
- Kompleksnaya programma fizicheskogo vospitaniya uchashchikhsya srednikh proftekhnicheskikh uchilishch. [Complex program of physical education for students of secondary vocational schools] (1986). Moscow. Proftekhizdat. (In Russian).
- Körperkultur und sport. Kleine Enzyklopädie. Herausgeber Kollegium: G. Erbach, G. Bormann, T. Buggel, H. Dobler, K.-J. Schonfelder, F. Trogsch, G. Wonneberger. (1982). Berlin.
- Koval, V. (2015). Rozvy`tok fizy`chnogo vy`xovannya uchniv navchal`ny`x zakladiv profesijno-texnichnoyi osvity` Ukrayiny` (1950-1990 rr.). [Development of physical education of students of vocational education institutions of Ukraine (1950-1990 years). (PhD Thesis). Ternopil: Vektor. (In Ukrainian).
- Novikov, A. Matveyev, L. (1967). Teoriya i metodika fizicheskogo vospitaniya [Theory and methods of physical education]. Vol. 1: Obshchiye osnovy teorii i metodiki fizicheskogo vospitaniya. [General principles of the theory and method of physical education]. Moscow: Fizkul’tura i sport. (In Russian).
- Novikov, А. (1968). Teoriya i metodika fizicheskogo vospitaniya [Theory and methods of physical education]. Vol. 2: Metodika fizicheskogo vospitaniya lits razlichnogo vozrasta. [Method of physical education for persons of different age]. Moscow: Fizkul’tura i sport. (In Russian).
- Proftekhosvita Ukrayiny: ХХ stolittya: Entsyklopedychne vydannya. [Vocational and technical education of Ukraine: XX century: Encyclopedic edition]. (Ed. N. Nychkalo. (2004). Kyiv: Vydavnytstvo “ArtEk”. (In Ukrainian).
- Programma fizicheskogo vospitaniya uchashchikhsya gorodskikh i sel’skikh professional’no-tekhnicheskikh uchilishch (s rekomendatsiyami po professional’no-prikladnoy fizicheskoy podgotovke). [Physical education programs for students of urban and rural vocational schools (with recommendations on vocational and applied physical training)]. (1971). Moscow. Retrieved (20/06/2017) from: http://www.statearchive.ru. (In Russian).
- Programma fizicheskogo vospitaniya uchashchikhsya uchebnykh zavedeniy prof-tekh obrazovaniya [Physical education program for students of educational institutions of vocational and technical education]. Vsesoyuznyy nauchno-metodicheskiy tsentr prof-tekh obucheniya molodezhi [All-Union scientific and methodological center for vocational and technical training of youth]. (1977). Moscow: Trudovyye rezervy. (In Russian).
- Programma po fizicheskomu vospitaniyu uchashchikhsya prof-tekh uchilishch. [Physical education program for students of vocational and technical schools]. (1968). Moscow: VDSO “Trudovyye rezervy”. (In Russian).
- Puzanov, M. (1980). Ocherki istorii professional’no-tekhnicheskogo obrazovaniya v Ukrainskoy SSR [Essays on the history of vocational education in the Ukrainian SSR]. Kyiv: Vishcha shkola. (In Russian).
- Savitskiy, P. (1976). Spravochnik fizkul’turnogo rabotnika [Directory of the physical education employee]. Kyiv: Zdorov’ya. (In Russian).
- Savitskiy, P. (1990). Sputnik rabotnika fizicheskoy kul’tury i sporta. [A companion for an employee of physical education and sports]. Kyiv: Zdorov’ya. (In Russian).
- Stolbov, V. (1989). Istoriya fizicheskoy kul’tury [History of physical education]. Moscow: Prosveshcheniye. (In Russian).
- Veselov, A. (1961). Professional’no-tekhnicheskoye obrazovaniye v SSSR: ocherki po istorii srednego i nizshego proftekhobrazovaniya [Vocational and technical education of USSR: Essays on the history of secondary and tertiary vocational and technical education]. Moscow: Proftekhizdat. (In Russian).
- Vsesoyuznyy fizkul’turnyy kompleks “Gotov k trudu i oborone SSSR” – programmnaya i normativnaya osnova sovetskoy sistemy fizicheskogo vospitaniya. [All-Union Physical Education Complex “Ready for Labor and Defense of the USSR” – Program and normative basis of the Soviet system of physical education]. Retrieved (20/06/2017) from: http://lib4all.ru/base/B3139/B3139Part18-162.php#. (In Russian).
Publication order reference