The communication of professional thinking and professional competence in the process of professional training of technician-mechanics of agro-industrial production
Languages of publication
The article proves the relationship between the professional competence and professional thinking of the technician-mechanics of AIP in the process of professional training from the position of the competence and individual – oriented approach. The structure of professional competence and properties of professional thinking are described. It is shown the competences which are formed with the help of professional thinking and the mastering of what kind of competencies contribute to the formation and development of professional thinking of the technician – mechanics of AIP.
- Povyakel N.I. (2004), The self-regulation of professional thinking in the system of professional preparation of practical psychologists: author’s abstract of the dissertation on competition of a scientific degree of Dr. psychology: spec. 19.00.07/N.I. Povyakel, K., 40 p.
- Psychology: a textbook. [for stud. of univ.]/[P.A. Goncharuk, V.V.Ribalko, Y.L. Trofimov and others.]; edited by. Y.L. Trofimov – [3-edition.], – K.: Lybid, 2001, 560 p.
- The educational-professional program of training of junior specialist direction of training 0919 „Mechanization and electrification of agriculture”: the Branch standard of higher education of Ukraine/Min. of education and science of Ukraine, Official ed., K.: SMC of agrarian education of the Ministry of agrarian policy of Ukraine, 2007, 162 p.
- The state standards of professional education: theory and methods (2002) [the monograph]/. S.U. Goncharenko, N.G. Nichkalo, V.L. Pertenko [and others] un. ed. N.G. Nichkalo, Khmelnitskiy: TUML, 334с.
- Yakimanskaya I.S. (1998), Personally-oriented education in modern school/I.S. Yakimanskaya. – M.: Education, 164 p.
Publication order reference