Open E-environment – The Key Instrument of the Education Quality
Languages of publication
Creation of an open e-environment is one of the main tasks of universities as its use for educational purposes enhances the quality of education of the modern university. A checking tool of the quality and transparency of e-environment in the world is the use of rating systems. The article describes the main global educational ratings and the impact of their indicators on the university work, the development of internal ratings of university structural divisions based on indicators of the Webometrics rating. An analysis was made of the publication activity of scientific and pedagogical staff using the Ukrainian information-analytical system “Bibliometric of Ukrainian Science” and a comparative study was performed to analyse the qualitative provision of masters by the teaching staff based on the newly-established and implemented in the BGKU rating system “E-portfolios.”
- 1 Academic Ranking of World Universities (2015). Accessed 24 August 2015. Retrieved from http:// www.shanghairanking.com/ru/ARWU2014.html.
- 2 Bibliometrics of Ukrainian Science: Project. Accessed 24 August 2015. Retrieved from http://www. nbuviap.gov.ua/bpnu/index.php?page_sites=pro_proect.
- 3 Conception of development of BGKU. Accessed 24 August 2015. Retrieved from http://kubg.edu. ua/resursi/dokumenti.htmL
- 4 E-portfolio of BGKU. Retrieved from http://e-portfolio.kubg.edu.ua/. Accessed 24 August 2015.
- 5 Kabakova, E. A. (2015). Webometrics rating as a tool for the evaluation of universities. Questions of territorial development,22 (2), pp. 1-16. Accessed 24 August 2015. Retrieved fromhttp:// cyberleninka.ru/article/n/vebometricheskiy-reyting-kak-instrument-otsenki-deyatelnosti-vuzov.
- 6 Karpenko, O. M. (2014). The international ranking of universities Webometrics: The dynamics of the network activity of Russian universities. In F. E. Sheregi, & A.L. Arefeva (Eds.),Measurement of ratings of universities: International and Russian experience(pp. 66-82). Ministry of Education and Science. Moscow: Center for Sociological Research.
- 7 Morze, N. V, Buinytska, O. P., Kocharyan, A. B. (2015). Competency-oriented education: Quality assurance. In Ogneviuk, V. O., Khoruzhaya, L. L., et al. (Eds.), IC-competence of teachers and students as a way to formation of information educational environment of the university (pp. 151-196). Section II. Collective monograph. Kyiv: Borys Grinchenko Kyiv University.
- 8 Morze, N. V., Varchenko-Trotsenko, L. O. (2014). Electronic portfolio as a tool for measuring the performance of a teacher of modern universities. Information sciences and technology in education (53),36-41.
- 9 Ogneviuk, V. A., Zhyltsov, O. B., Karaman, S. O., et al. (2014). I’m a student: Quidance. Section V Creation of a smart university is our strategic objectives(pp. 143-213). In Ogneviuk, V.A. (Eds.), 4th edition with changes. Kyiv: Borys Grinchenko Kyiv University.
- 10 QS World University Rankings® 2014/15. Accessed 24 August 2015. Retrieved from http://www. topuniversities.com/universities/region/140/country/207.
- 11 Ranking Web of Universities. Accessed 24 August 2015. Retrieved from http://www.webometrics. info.
- 12 Rating of higher educational institutions of Ukraine. Accessed 24 August 2015. Retrieved from http:// jsi.net.ua/scopus/ratings_uni/index.html.
- 13 Rozhen, A. (1999). Tell the citation index of your articles, and I’ll tell you what kind of scientist you are. Mirror of a week,266 (45).
- 14 Tretyakova, O. V. (2014). The possibility of using Webometrics analysis in the evaluation of the website of the Research Institute. Questions of territorial development,12(3). Accessed 24 August 2015. Retrieved from http://goo.gl/x0zt8k.
- 15 What is meant by the assessment of the quality of educational services? Accessed 24 August 2015. Retrieved from http://www.euroosvita.net/?category=21&id=229.
- 16 Zakharchenko, V. N., Kalashnikova, S. A., Lugovyi, V. I., & Kremen, V. G. (Eds.). (2014). National Education Glossary: higher education.2nd edition. Kyiv: LLC Pleiades Publishing House.
- 17 Zimenkovsky, B. S. (Eds.). (2010). Methodology and ranking multidisciplinary principles of structural units LNMU named Danylo Halytsky: guidelines.Lvov.
Publication order reference