New Paradigm of Higher Education in Russia as a Result of the Bologna Process
Nowy paradygmat szkolnictwa wyższego w Rosji w wyniku Procesu Bolońskiego
Languages of publication
The Bologna Process is not an isolated phenomenon – it is an inherent part of the global internationalization processes. The XXI century has brought about emergence of new knowledge-based economy and society conditioned by economic globalization, accelerated pace of technological developments, rapid growth of ICT and as a consequence, rapid changes in the society. Higher education and research have become a global development factor and have acquired an important place in the national and international priorities. They have become key factors of the cultural, social and economic sustainable development and are largely acquiring a role of a factor impacting attainment of strategic political and economic goals.
- Deputy Director of ERASMUS+ Programme in Russia, firstname.lastname@example.org
- ERASMUS+ Programme in Russia, email@example.com
- Lomonosov Moscow State University
- Lomonosov Moscow State University, firstname.lastname@example.org
- External Education Policies and Tools Developments, trends and opportunities in the internationalization of education in the EU and its Member State. Policy brief based on the mapping study Mapping Member States' external Education & Training policies and tools (2010) © DG EAC 2011.
- Oleynikova O., Post-doctoral thesis “Key development trends and the current state of education in the European Union countries”. Kazan, 2003.
- Sheppard M., Bellis P., The Bologna Process: Supporting the internationalization of higher education in the UK. 2012.1JISC infoNet
- Globalization and Internationalization in higher Education. Ed. By F. Maringe and N. Foskett. A&C Black, 2012.
- Internationalization in European higher education:European policies, institutional strategies and EUA support. EUA, 2013
- Steiner-Khamsi G., Transferring Education, Displacing Reforms. // Discourse Formation in Comparative Education. Peter Lang GmbH, 2000. pp. 125–188.
- Wilkins S., The Bologna Process and its impact in the European Higher education Area and Beyond. The SAGE Book on International Higher Education. 2012.
- The European Higher Education Area in 2012: Bologna Process Implementation Report. Education, Audiovisual and Culture Executive Agency, 2012.
Polish Journal Continuing Education
Publication order reference