Johannes Paul II. lebt weiter in seinen Enzykliken
John Paul II is still Alive in His Encyclicals
Languages of publication
Blessed John Paul II has very clearly recognised the signs of time. He has also observed the destructive impulses in the West societies during the past several decades and has consistently pointed out in his encyclicals that in its search for identity and meaning, modern humanity was not able to fi nd a purpose and reason for living. His encyclics are precious gifts and directions for the Third Millenium. The most important aspects of his teaching are: Christ in the centere, co-workers of Kingdom of God, anthropology, reason and faith, defending life, Ut unum sint - the commitment to ecumenism, Totus tuus - the life of faith.
- Johannes Paul II., Enzyklika Redemptor hominis (1979).
- Johannes Paul II., Enzyklika Laborem exercens (1981).
- Johannes Paul II., Enzyklika Sollicitudo rei socialis (1987).
- Johannes Paul II., Enzyklika Evangelium vitae (1995).
- Johannes Paul II., Enzyklika Ut unum sint (1995).
- Johannes Paul II., Enzyklika Fides et ratio (1998).
- Johannes Paul II., Enzyklika Ecclesia de Eucharistia (2003).14 Joh
Publication order reference