DIFFERENTIATION AND INTEGRATION OF KNOWLEDGE IN THE FORMING OF THE PSYCHOLOGICAL – PEDAGOGICAL COMPETENCE OF A FUTURE TEACHER OF PHYSICAL TRAINING
Languages of publication
The peculiarities of integration and differentiation of knowledge in the forming of the psychological – pedagogical competence of a future teacher of physical training are outlined in the following article. The pedagogical methods of providing differentiation and integration of knowledge and abilities are distinguished and psychological methods in the forming of the psychological – pedagogical competence of future teachers of physical culture are examined in this article.
- 1. Aksionova O. (2007). Interactive forms of activity of pupils during the lessons of physical training. Physical training, 6.
- 2. Archipova L.P. (2007). Forming of ecological – valeontological readiness of teachers in the system of interschool constant raising of quality: Autoreport of a candidate of ped. science: 13.00.01. Cheliabinsk University, Cheliabinsk.
- 3. Volkov V. L. (2008). The basis of theory and methods of physical training of a student youth. – K.: Education in Ukrain.
- 4. Deminska L. O. (2004). Intersubject ties in the process of a professional training of future teachers of physical training: Autoreport dis. Lugansk, Lughansk State Taras Shevchenko University.
- 5. Kozlowska I. (2001). Stepwise integration in the development of the context of educational knowledge: methodological aspect. Uninterrupted professional educational: theory and practice: Collection of scientific papers, 2.
- 6. Pometun O. I. (2004). The theory and practice of stepwise realization of a competent approach in the experience of foreign countries. Contempt approach in modern education: world experience and Ukrainian perspectives. Library of educational politics. K.: K.I.S.
- 7. Stankin M. I. (1987). Psychological – pedagogical basis of physical training. M.: Prosveshchenije.
- 8. Chornoshtan A. G. (2002). Professional training of future teachers of physical training on the basis of module – rating technology: Autoreport dis. for the degree of Candidate of Pedagogical Sciences: spec. 13.0.04. – Lugansk.
- 9. Shkrebtij U. M. (2005). Sport legislation of foreign countries and perspectives of improvement of system of physical culture and sports in Ukraine (Legal basis of physical culture and sports in Ukraine). Theory and methods of physical training, 1.
Publication order reference