Security Mechanisms for Data Access in Aspects of Tools Available in .Net Framework
Languages of publication
Software solutions are nowadays commonly used in business. More and more transactions are conducted on-line as well as more and more critical information is being kept on local or remote servers in huge databases. The purpose of presented paper is to analyze and propose the solutions used for the security of sensitive personal data and access to such data provided by the platform chosen for research with respect to the real-life needs of the developers and end-users. The main focus are put on the solutions provided by the .NET platform which next to Java is one of the most commonly used programming environments for both web page and desktop applications.
- State of Web Application Security, Executive Summary, Ponemon Institute (2013).
- Pingdom AB (2013) Internet 2012 in numbers, Available at royal.pingdom.com
- Getman A. The .NET Framework Security Model, Available at www.codeproject.com/Articles/13947/The-NET-Framework-Security-Model
- Freeman A., Jones A. (2003) Programming .NET Security, O’Reilly Media, 2003.
- Sandhu R. S., Coyne E. J., Feinstein H. L., Youman C. E. (1996) Role-Based Access Control Models, IEEE Computer, Vol. 29, No. 2, pp. 38-47.
- Ferraiolo D., Sandhu R. S., Gavrila S.¸ Kuhn D. R. , Chandramouli R. (2001) Pro-posed NIST Role-Based Access control, ACM TISSEC.
- Microsoft Corporation (2012) Security in .NET Framework, Available at msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/fkytk30f
- Microsoft Corporation (2012) .NET Security Overview, Available at msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/648652
- Freeman A., Jones A. (2004) Guide to Microsoft .NET Framework Security, Nation-al Security Agency.
Publication order reference