Benchmarking praktyczny w zakresie lean manufacturing
Practical benchmarking in the field of lean manufacturing
Languages of publication
Nowadays Lean Manufacturing is one of the most willingly used conceptions in produc-tion companies. By this reason the companies are interested with implementation and improvement of Lean Manufacturing systems. Literature concerning this issue is easily accessible. But, it is well known that the most efficient way for knowledge acquiring is practice. In the work a concept using in practice in Lean Learning Acadmy Polska of Faculty of Mechanical Engineering and Aeronautics of Rzeszow University of Tech-nology is presented. The conception concerns practical benchmarking used to enlarging knowledge in the field of Lean Manufacturing. In the paper the way of engagement of companies’ employees, university’s employees and students in benchmarking process and in problems solving process in production enterprises is presented. Also chosen practical examples are presented as well as advantages concerning the conception used with the cooperation of production companies with university are indicated.
- Anand G., Kodali R.: Development of a framework for lean manufacturing systems, International Journal of Services and Operations Management, vol. 5, no. 5, pp. 687–716, 2009.
- Dora M., Kumar M., Van Goubergen D., Molnar A., Gellynck X.: Operational performance and critical success factors of lean manufacturing in European food processing SMEs, Trends in Food Science & Technology, vol. 31, pp. 156–164, 2013.
- Gajdzik B.: Kompleksowo o filarach Produkcji Klasy Światowej w hutnictwie stali − WCM Hutnik, Wiadomości Hutnicze, Wydawnictwo SIGMA-NOT, Vol. 79, nr 10, 2012, s. 753–759.
- Hofer C., Eroglu C., Rossiter Hofer A.: The effect of lean production on financial performance: The mediating role of inventory leanness, Int. J. Production Economics, vol. 138, pp. 242–253, 2012
- Holden R.J.: Lean Thinking in Emergency Departments: A Critical Review, Annals of Emergency Medicine, vol. 57, no 3, pp. 265–278, March 2011.
Polish Journal Continuing of Eductaion
Publication order reference