PECULIARITIES OF TRAINING OF THE FUTURE MUSIC TEACHERS IN THE SYSTEM OF CONTINUOUS PEDAGOGICAL EDUCATION
Languages of publication
The paper discusses the complexities of the professional training of music teachers in the system of continuous education. The formation of future professionals is considered on the basis of the subject-object interaction. The purpose of education is to improve the scope of continuous education; this will expedite the formation of the teaching staff capable of carrying out professional activities according to the democratic and humanistic principles. The implementation of the education policy is the priority function of the state aimed at the development and self-actualization of the individual. It is proven that the implementation of the competence approach in continuous education helps to ensure educational needs of individuals including: (1) flexible general education; (2) general cultural and research training for the future music teachers; (3) improvement of their social security in the labor market; and, (4) integration into the global educational and artistic community.
- Aleksyuk A., Arrangement of Students’ Independent Work in the Conditions of Learning Intensification: teaching aid, Kyiv 2003.
- Andrushchenko V., Education Updating: Policy and Practice, “Pedagogy and Psychology” 2002, no. 3.
- Bolyubash Y., Organization of Educational Process at Higher Educational Establishments: Teaching Aid for Postgraduate Institutions Students of the Higher Education System, Kyiv 1997.
- Dave R., Foundations of Lifelong Education: Some Methodological Aspects, Foundation of Lifelong Education, Oxford, Pergamon Press; Hamburg: UNESCO Institute for Education.Hambourg 1986.
- Gurevich R., Formation of information culture of the future expert, Kyiv 2003.
- Kondratska L., Modern Technologies for Training of Future Art Teachers, “Art and Education” 2003, no. 2.
- Kondrashova L., Moral-Psychological Willingness of a Student to Teaching Activity, Kyiv 2007.
- Lugovyi V., Pedagogical Education in Ukraine: Structure of Functioning, Development Trends, Kyiv 2004.
- Nychkalo N., Lifelong Professional Learning, Kyiv 2000.
- Popovych N., Integration Problem of Information-Communication Technologies into the System of Professional Training of Future Music Teacher. Information Technologies and Teaching Facilities, Kyiv 2013, no. 1 (33), http://archive.nbuv.gov.ua/e-journals/ITZN/2013_1/786-2569-1-ED.pdf (28.12 2013).
- Sigayeva L., Psychoeducational Problems for Adults Training in a Context of Lifelong Learning, “Lifelong Professional Learning: Theory and Practice” 2007, no. 1 (2).
Publication order reference