POLITYCZNE DZIAŁANIA AMERYKAŃSKIEJ PARTII DEMOKRATYCZNEJ OD POŁOWY XIX WIEKU DO ROKU 1945 W OCENIE REPREZENTANTÓW SZKOŁY AUSTRIACKIEJ. WSTĘP DO ANALIZY I INTERPRETACJI WYBRANYCH PROBLEMÓW
THE POLITICAL ACTIVITY OF THE AMERICAN DEMOCRATIC PARTY IN THE PERIOD FROM THE SECOND HALF OF THE 19TH CENTURY TO 1945 IN THE EVALUATION OF THE OF THE REPRESENTATIVES OF THE AUSTRIAN SCHOOL. INTRODUCTION TO ANALYZE AND INTERPRETATIVE OF THE SELECTED ISSUES
Languages of publication
This article is an attempt to analyze and interpret the evaluation of the politicians of the American Democratic Party in the period from the second half of the 19th century to 1945, which was conducted by representatives of the Austrian School. This article shows that the Democratic Party, from the political group which conforms to laissez faire, individual liberties, and the free trade was later to become a party, which support subsidies, “war for democracy” and the state-sponsored works. The account which was adopted by the representatives of the Austrian School was support for the market economy and personal liberties, and all violations of these issues have become of the subject of their criticism. In this article the author used an interpretative method and content analysis.
- Denson J. 1999, War and American Freedom [w:] The costs of war American Pyrrhic of victories, red. J. Denson, New Brunswick – London.
- Denson J. 2006, A century of war Lincoln, Wilson and Roosevelt, Auburn.
- diLorenzo T. 2001, Franklin Delano Roosevelt’s New Deal: From economic fascism to pork-barrel politics [w:] Reassesing the presidency The rise of executive state and the decline of freedom, red. J. Denson, Auburn. diLorenzo T. 2012, Organized Crime: The Unvarnished Truth About Government, Auburn.
- Dzionek-Kozłowska J. 2007, Stanowisko Marshalla wobec niektórych kwestii „sporu o metodę” (methodenstreit), „Ruch Prawniczy, Ekonomiczny i Socjologiczny”, R. LXIX, z. 2.
- Higgs R. 2006., Depression, war and cold war Studies in political economy, Oxford.
- Menger C. 2007, Principles of economics, Auburn.
- Mises von L. 2003, Historical Setting of the Austrian School of Economics, Auburn.
- Raico R. 2010, Great wars and great leaders a libertarian rebuttal, Auburn.
- Raimondo J. 1999, Defenders of the Republic: The Anti-Interventionist Tradition in American Politics [w:] The costs of war American Pyrrhic of victories, red. J. Denson, New Brunswick – London.
- Riggenbach J. 2009, Why american history is not what they say: and introduction to revisionism, Auburn.
- Rothbard M. 1999a, Americas two just war: 1775 and 1861 [w:] The costs of war American Pyrrhic of victories, red. J. Denson, New Brunswick – London.
- Rothbard M. 1999b, World War I as Fulfillment: Power and the Intellectuals [w:] The costs of war American Pyrrhic of victories, red. J. Denson, New Brunswick – London.
- Rothbard M. 2000a, Egalitarianism as a revolt against nature and other essays, Auburn.
- Rothbard M. 2000b, The irrepressible Rothbard The Rothbard-Rockwell Report Essays of Murray N. Rothbard, red. L. Rockwell, Burlingame.
- Rothbard M. 2006, For a new liberty The libertarian manifesto, Auburn.
- Rothbard M. 2009, Man, economy, and the state A treatise on economic principles with Power and Market Government and the economy, Auburn.
- Rothbard M. 2010a, What has government done to our money, Auburn.
- Rothbard M. 2010b, Wielki kryzys w Ameryce, Warszawa.
- Rothbard M. 2011, Wall Street, banks, and American foreign policy, Auburn.
- Schulak E. M., Unterkofler H. 2011, The Austrian School of Economics A history of its ideas, ambassadors, and institutions, Auburn.
- Shaffer B. 2012, The Wizards of Ozymandias reflection on the decline & fall, Auburn.
- Sobolewska-Myślik K. 2004, Partie i systemy partyjne na świecie, Warszawa.
- Szabaciuk W. 2014, Stanowisko Ludwiga von Misesa wobec historycyzmu i empiryzmu, „Polityka i Społeczeństwo”, nr 4(12).
- Thornton M., Ekelund Jr R.B. 2004, Tariffs, blockades, and inflation: The economics of the civil war (The american crisis series: books on the civil war era) , Wilmington.
Publication order reference