The Background and Development of Mexican Educational System: the Main Features
Languages of publication
This article is the result of scientific-pedagogical research, which was conducted to identify the main characteristics of the background and development of Mexican educational system. The author found that the development of the Mexican education system can be divided into three periods; in modern Mexico the educational policy focuses on building national cultural educational camp, harmonizing both globalization and unique identity tendencies of development; in the Mexican establishments of higher education, the practical application of professional training curriculum is based on communicative methods and different techniques, especially, interactive and project techniques; there is observed a new tendency of centralizingdecentralizing management processes in Mexican Education.
- Ornelas C., El sistema educativo mexicano. La transición de fin de siglo, Fondo de Cultura Económica, México 1995.
- Secretaría de Educación Pública, Programa Sectorial de Educación 2013–2018, SEP, México 2013.
- Secretaría de Educación Pública, Principales cifras del sistema educativo nacional 2012–2013, SEP,México 2013.
- Zhizhko О., The quality management of professional and andragogical education in Mexico: experience and innovation, “Humanitarian Bulletin of Perejaslav- Khmelnytsky State Pedagogical University »Grygoriy Skovoroda«”, vol. І (34), No. 27, 2012.
- Zhizhko О., The modern system of professional education of Mexico, “Comparative Professional Pedagogic”, Vol. 2, 2011.
- Zhizhko O., Psychological and educational aspects of P. Freire’s pedagogy and its implementation in the training of professionals in Latin America, “Scientific Journal Comparative Professional Pedagogy”, vol. 4, No. 1, 2014.
- Zhizhko O., Professional education of marginalized populations of Mexico and Venezuela: its formation and development, Grin D.S., Kherson 2015.
Publication order reference