Informational and Analytical Activity of Administrators of Vocational Training Institutions
Languages of publication
The article defined the nature and content of information and analytical activity for administrators of vocational training institutions, summarized its required elements, and discussed the role of modern information technologies for the successful implementation of information and analytical activities in vocational school administration. The article focuses on the problem of informational and analytical support for the professional technical educational establishments (PTEEs) management and necessity of its speedy solution in the informational society. It defines the „PTEE management” as a combination of organizational, methodical, informational and intellectual types of activity concerning collection, analysis, generalization, storing, use and dissemination of information about different aspects of PTEEs functioning as educational system and actors of educational activity.
- Gumennyy O.D. (2013): Development of Information Culture of Heads of Vocational Training Institutions, Kyiv.
- Petrenko L.M. (2014): Theory and Methods of Information-Analytical Competence of Administrators of Vocational Schools, Kyiv.
- Yagupov V.V. (2012): Information-Analytical Competence Heads of Vocational Schools as Control Subjects, „Vocational Education: Problems and Prospects” № 3.
- Yagupov V.V. (2013), Informational and Analytical Activities of Heads of Professional Schools: The Main Characteristics, Structure and Stages, [w:] Radkevych V.A. and others (red.), Modernization of Vocational Education and Training, vol. 3, Kyiv.
- Yagupov V.V. (2014), Methods of Ddiagnosis Information and Analytical Competence of Heads of Vocational Schools, „Pedagogy and Psychology of Professional Education” № 2.
Publication order reference