Polityka rynku pracy w Wielkiej Brytanii. Propozycje implementacyjne dla Polski
Labour Market Policy in the United Kingdom. Proposals of Implementation for Poland
Languages of publication
In the publication, there was conducted the analysis of labour market policy in the United Kingdom in area of implemented reforms of social policy, which were begun by the New Deal Program up to the conception of Universal Credit. The publication was devised on the base of research, which were made in London in September 2011. They included interviews with representatives of both public and private labour market institutions. The respondents came from the Department for Work and Pensions and two British employment providers, which have significant meaning for the employment services, they participate regularly in the state Work Programs and they create British social policy. Moreover, the author, in the publications, recommends some of the British solutions, which are worth implementing in Polish social and economic reality
- Hill M.: Polityka społeczna we współczesnym świecie. Analiza porównawcza, Difin, Warszawa 2010.
- Leitch S.: Review Prosperity for All in the Global Economy - World Class Skills. Final Report. HM Treasury, London 2006.
- Morinan C.: Welfare to Work in the UK. Modernising Public Employment Services. Improving delivery and customer service. Jobcentre Plus, International Relations, Department of Work and Pensions, London 2011.
- Rutkowski W.: Współczesne państwo dobrobytu. Ekspansja, kryzys, spory. Wydawnictwa Uniwersytetu Warszawskiego, Warszawa 2009.
- Smith I.D.: Universal Credit: welfare that works. Department for Work and Pensions, London 2010.
- Wojtasik B.: Doradca zawodu - studium teoretyczne z zakresu poradoznawstwa. Wydawnictwo Uniwersytetu Wrocławskiego, Wrocław 1993.
Publication order reference