TELEGRAM: AN INSTANT MESSAGING APPLICATION TO ASSIST DISTANCE LANGUAGE LEARNING
Languages of publication
- Azadi, M., & Azad, M. (2017). On the effect of mobile and electronic learning (ME learning) on reading rate and reading comprehension of Iranian elementary EFL learners. Proceedings of the 15th International TELLSI Conference. Islamic Azad University, Roudehen Branch, Tehran, Iran. Retrieved 1 March 2009 from http://tellsi15.conference.riau.ac.ir/Files/News/Azadi%20&%20Azad.pdf
- Elekaei, A. (2018) Using Vocabulary Podcasts Tasks to Improve Iranian EFL Learners’ Vocabulary Gain and Retention in an E-learning Project: Attitude, Autonomy, and Language Learning Strategies in Focus. Unpublished Doctoral Dissertation. Isfahan, Iran: Islamic Azad University, Isfahan Branch.
- Faramarzi, S. (2018). The Impact of Vodcasting Tasks on Iranian Intermediate EFL Learners' Listening Comprehension, their Engagement, and their Attitudes in an E-learning Project. Unpublished Doctoral Dissertation. Isfahan, Iran: Islamic Azad University, Isfahan Branch.
- Faramarzi, S., & Bagheri, A. (2015). Podcasting: past issues and future directions in instructional technology and language learning. Journal of Applied Linguistics and Language Research, 2(4), 207-221.
- Faramarzi, S., Heidari Tabrizi, H., & Chalak, A. (2018) Exploring the impact of exposure to vodcasting tasks on EFL listening comprehension progress in an online program. Manuscript submitted for publication.
- Faramarzi, S., Heidari Tabrizi, H., & Chalak, A. (2018) Learners’ perceptions and attitudes towards L2 vodcasting tasks in an e-learning project. Manuscript submitted for publication.
- Ghobadi, S., & Taki, S. (2018). Effects of Telegram stickers on English vocabulary learning: Focus on Iranian EFL learners. Research in English Language Pedagogy, 6(1), 139-158.
- Heidari Tabrizi, H., & Onvani, N. (2018). The impact of employing Telegram app on Iranian EFL beginners’ vocabulary teaching and learning. Applied Research on English Language, 7(1), 1-18.
- Karimov, O., & Kim, H. (2017). Factors of UTAUT affecting the use behavior based on Telegram application in Uzbekistan. Asia-Pacific Journal of Multimedia Services Convergent with Art, Humanities, and Sociology, 7(12), 831-840.
- Khodarahmi, Z., & Heidari-Shahreza, M. A. (2018). Effect of MALL on the acquisition of word stress patterns of English by Iranian EFL learners: The case of Telegram. Journal of Applied Linguistics and Language Research, 5(1), 40-55.
- Khoshsima, H., Saed, A., & Arbabi, M. A. (2018). Online teachers’ attitudes toward using technology in teaching English as a foreign language. Journal of Applied Linguistics and Language Research, 5(2), 134-148.
- Larsen-Freeman, D. & Anderson, M. (2015). Techniques and Principles in Language Teaching. (3rd ed.). New York: Oxford University Press.
- Movafagh Ardestani, E. (2017). The effect of using Telegram messenger on vocabulary learning of Iranian EFL learners. Language Education Studies, 3(4), 1-9.
- Nabati, A. (2018). Teaching grammar through social networks and its effect on students’ writing accuracy. Biannual Journal of Applications of Language Studies (JALS), 11(1), 125-146.
- Prensky, M. (2001). Digital natives, digital immigrants part 1. On the Horizon, 9(5), 1-6.
- Pufahl, I. U., Rhodes, N. C., & Christian, D. (2001). Foreign language teaching: What we can learn from other countries. Learning Languages, 6(2), 4-13.
- Sutikno, T., Handayani, L., Stiawan, D., Riyadi, M. A., & Subroto, I. M. I. (2016). WhatsApp, Viber and Telegram Which is best for instant messaging? International Journal of Electrical and Computer Engineering (IJECE), 6(3), 909-914.
- Takeda, M. (2014). The Effect of Podcast Tasks on Students' Engagement and Performance in a Beginning Level Japanese Language Course. Unpublished Doctoral Dissertation. Cullowhee, NC: Western Carolina University.
- Wagner, E. (2010). The effect of the use of video texts on ESL listening test-taker performance. Language Testing. 27(4) 493-513.
- Wagner, E. (2007). Are they watching? An investigation of test-taker viewing behavior during an L2 video listening test. Language Learning and Technology, 11(1), 67-86. Retrieved 1 March 2009 from http://llt.msu.edu/vol11num1/pdf/wagner.pdf.
Publication order reference