ORGANIZATION OF ANTITRUST AND COMPETITION POLICY IN UKRAINE IN MODERN CONDITIONS
Languages of publication
Existing barriers to the development of competitive relations in Ukraine are the factors that cause low efficiency of the Ukrainian economy, which prevents its European Integration. The article represents the analysis of the state of competition in Ukraine and the results of the activity of Antimonopoly Committee of Ukraine. The article deals with the main forms of competition advocacy in Ukraine, the influence of modern AMC’s tools on target groups and the measurement of the competition advocacy effectiveness. The priority areas of competition policy in order to implement Eurointegration strategy in Ukraine are determined.
- Avdasheva S., Shastitko A., Competition Advocacy: Subject Field of Problem and courses of action. Moscow 2006.
- Knyazeva I., Lukashenko A., Transformation Antimonopoly Policy in the Competition Advocacy Policy under Current Economic Conditions, Novosibirsk 2011.
- Belov A., Theory and practice of public relations, Rostov-on-Don 2005.
- Advocacy and Competition policy. ICN’s Conference, Naples, Italy, 2002, http://www.internationalcompetitionnetwork.org/uploads/library/doc358.pdf, (18.09.2015).
- Advocacy Toolkit. Part I: Advocacy process and tools. Prepared by ICN Advocacy Working Group. Presented at the 10th Annual Conference of the ICN, The Hague, May 2011, <http://www.internationalcompetitionnework.org/uploads/library/doc745.pdf> (28.09.2015).
- ICN Advocacy Working Group: Long-Term Strategic Plan 2011–2016, 2011, <http://www.internationalcompetitionnetwork.org/uploads/library/doc760.pdf>, (18.09.2015).
- ICN Advocacy Working Group: Work Plan for 2011–2012 ICN, 2011, <http://www.internationalcompetitionnetwork.org/uploads/library/doc759.pdf>, (18.09.2015).
- Annual Reports of Antimonopoly Committee of Ukraine, <http://www.amc.gov.ua> (18.09.2015).
Publication order reference