Economic Centrism Of Business Entities In Modern Financial Development
Languages of publication
The aim of the article is to identify the characteristics and specifics of economic centrism of economic entities in modern financial development. The hypothesis of research that central planning is not possible for market development, and on the other hand, the diversity and adaptability of human behaviour in the economic sphere is the most significant circumstance of computational complexity that exceeds human or machine properties in search of an optimal solution. The research analyses the problem development through the time with highlighting main ideas, pros and cons, threats and opportunities. The paper states that the current financial and economic development of modern local economies of the world. It is impossible to expect that increasing the capacity of international markets in the near future will allow loading them at the expense of own demand for productive forces. This requires that the productive forces and demand of the population has to reach the level that is capable of restoring working capital in the volumes of full loading of fixed capital with a unified distribution and redistribution of the by-product. The main conclusions focus on statement that further economic development, the finances of economic entities, as generators and recipients of an additional product, take a leading position in initiating and introducing new principles of socio-economic coexistence within the state and the financial system.
- Artemieva E. Statistical analysis of Bankruptcy in the United States [Electronic resource] / E. Artemieva // Proceedings of the IV International Student Electronic Scientific Conference “Student Scientific Forum” (Moscow, February 15 – March 31, 2012) – Access mode: http://www.rae.ru/forum2012/pdf/0270.pdf.
- Credit Rating Renewal Rating Report (NKLV 005-018) – Mykolaiv city / Credit rating agency. – 2016 – 50 p.
- Dun & Bradstreet (2016). Global Bankruptcy Report 2016. Retrieved from: https://www.dnb.ru/en/news/bankruptcy/.
- James Rickards. The death of money. The coming collapse of the international global system. New York. 2014. 356 p.
- Marshall John F. Financial Engineering: A Complete Guide to Financial Innovation: A Textbook / D.F. Marshall, V.K. Bansal. – M.: INFRA-M, 1998. – 784 p.
- Melnychuk L. The policy of social equalization of regional development: European standards / L. Melnychuk // Journal of Investments: Practice and Experience. – No. 16/2015. – pp. 112-116.
- Official site of the State Statistics Service of Ukraine [Electronic resource]. – Access mode: http://www.ukrstat.gov.ua/.
- Piketti T. Capital in the 21st Century [Electronic resource] / T. Piketty. – Access mode: https://coollib.com/b/331388.
- Public Policy and Management: research / [ed. : S. Teleshun, O. Titarenko, S, Sytnik, S. Virovyi]. – K.: NADU, 2010. – 36 p.
- World Economy Statistics / [ed. S. Umansky]. – M.: Central Statistical Office of the USSR: Department of Foreign Statistics. M.K.H.'s typography named after F.Ya. Lavrova, 1926. – Issue. 2-3. – 197 p.
- World trade statistical review 2016 (2016). World Trade Organization. Retrieved from: https://www.wto.org/english/res_e/statis_e/wts2016_e/wts16_toc_e.htm.
Publication order reference