Nauczycielskie okopy Świętej Trójcy
Languages of publication
Some negative implications of trainings which trainers receive while teaching are discussed in the article. Reasons as well as symptoms of reluctance to improve professional competences often observed in teachers’ behavior are also examined with great care in this text. The authoress is particularly interested in roles (Victim, Persecutor, Rescuer) played by teachers (Victim, Persecutor, Rescuer) being participant of trainings organized by their authority in schools in which they are employed. She points out negative influence of these roles on a process of teaching. Communicational games disturb teachers’ education exceptionally. Games occur at the same time when participants start playing a chosen role of the Dramatic Triangle. They unable to realize a main goal of the training. They also make a trainer frustrated. As a result of such vicious circle the teachers come to the conviction that trainings are senseless. The Transactional Analyses unable to explain the mechanism of communicational games the teachers play. Typical problems in teaching teachers come from lack of Adult – Adult level of communication between a trainer and participants. Teachers prefer to communicate using the Child (both adapted and rebelled) level or a Parent level (a presecutor).
- Berne E., W co grają ludzie?, Wydawnictwo Naukowe PWN, Warszawa 1994.
- Day Ch., Od teorii do praktyki. Rozwój zawodowy nauczyciela, Gdańskie Wydawnictwo Psychologiczne, Gdańsk 2008.
- Kopaliński W., Słownik mitów i tradycji kultury, Warszawa 1985.
- Oprzędek K., W tej szkole nie bijemy, „Gazeta Wyborcza. Duży Format” 2012, nr 24.
- Szymanowska E., Sękowska M., Analiza transakcyjna w zarządzaniu, Wydawnictwo Profesjonalnej Szkoły Biznesu, Kraków 2000.
- Witczak W., Gry biurowe, „Charaktery” 2012, nr 9.
Publication order reference