SOURCES AND SUPPORT FOR PRESERVICE ENGLISH TEACHERS AS TECHNOLOGY USERS
Languages of publication
- Department of Education (DOE). (2000). "E-learning: Putting a world-class education at the fingertips of all children". District of Columbia. [ERIC Document Reproduction Service Number 444604].
- Flores, A., Knaupp, J.E., Middleton, J.A., & Staley, F.A. (2002). "Integration of technology, science, and mathematics in the middle grades: A teacher preparation program." Contemporary Issues in Technology and Teacher Education, 2 (1), http://www.citejournal.org/vol2/iss1/mathematics/article1.cfm
- Whetstone, L. & Carr-Chellman, A. (2001). "Preparing preservice teachers to use technology: Survey results". TechTrends, 46 (4), 11-17, 45.
- Gibson, S. (2002). "Incorporating computer-based learning into preservice education courses". Contemporary Issues in Technology and Teacher Education, 2 (1), http://www.citejournal.org/vol2/iss1/currentpractice/article2.cfm
- Hughes, D. (2003). "Teaching an old dog new tricks: Effective use of the word processor in ESL classrooms". Teaching English with Technology: A Journal for Teachers of English, 3 (1), http://www.iatefl.org.pl/call/j_tech12.htm
- International Conference on Technology and Education (ICTE). (1999, October 10-13). Preparing for a new century of learning: Technology, education and the Internet. Proceedings from the International Conference on Technology and Education. Tampa, FL: Author. [ERIC Document Reproduction Service Number 462980].
- Krajka, J. (2003). Making web-based quizzes in an instant. Teaching English with Technology: A Journal for Teachers of English, 3 (1), http://www.iatefl.org.pl/call/j_review12.htm
- Kurek, M. (2002). "The Internet in ESL education: A proposal for the internet-enhanced college courses". Teaching English with Technology: A Journal for Teachers of English, 2 (5), http://www.iatefl.org.pl/call/j_article11.htm#article2
- McLester, S. (2002). "Virtual learning takes a front row seat". Technology and Learning, 22 (8), 24-26, 30, 34-36.
- National Association of School Boards of Education (NASBE). 2001. Any time, any place, any path, any pace: Taking the lead on e-learning policy. (Report of the NASBE Study Group on E-learning: The Future of Education). Alexandria, VA: Author. [ERIC Document Reproduction Service Number 460190]
- National Educational Computing Association (NECC). (2001). "Building on the future". Proceedings of the National Educational Computing Conference. Chicago, IL: Author, June 25-27. [ERIC Document Reproduction Service Number 462929].
- November, A. 2001. Empowering students with technology. Skylight Professional Development: IL Wisconsin University System. (2001). "Distance learning 2001". Proceedings of the Annual Conference on Distance Teaching and Learning. Madison, WI: Author, , August 8-11. [ERIC Document Reproduction Service Number 462621]
- Wodarz, N. (2001). "Keeping up with change". School Business Affairs, 67 (9), 66-68.
Publication order reference