Implementation of Applied Training Techniques to the System of Postgraduate Education
Languages of publication
The paper presents the analysis of the practical training methods, which are used during professional training of specialists in ecology in the system of postgraduate education. The method of projects and training, as the best methods of professional development, are described. The importance of application of binary teaching methods is analyzed; their integral effect on professional development in the system of postgraduate education is shown.
- ORCID: 0000-0003-1392-9890, Doctor of Pedagogical Sciences, National Pedagogical Dragomanov University, Ukraine
- ORCID: 0000-0002-4707-0060, Candidate of Agricultural Sciences, Associate Professor Department of Environmental Safety and Natural Resources Management, Zhytomyr National Agroecological University, Ukraine
- Erhanova, N. (2008). Methodology of Professional Training. Moscow: Academy.
- Drobnokhod, M. (2010). On the Reform of Ukraine’s Educational Sector in the Context of the Problems and Trends of the Globalized World. Education and Management, 13(4), 7–17.
- Kuzminsky, A. (2005). Pedagogy of Higher Education: Manual. Kyiv: Knowledge.
- Levkovsky, K., Stepanenko, S., Timoshenko, N. (2009). Education for Sustainable Development. Higher School, 5, 28–39.
- Ozerianska, A., Mityrasova, O. (2014). Features of Practical Training of Students-environmentalists. Lviv: Lviv Polytechnic.
- Sysoeva, S. (2010). Interactive Adult Training Technologies. Native School, 11, 3–8.
Publication order reference