Use of the Complex of the Former Cistercian Abbey in Plasy during the Second Half of the 20th Century
Languages of publication
This study discusses utilisation of the complex of the former Cistercian abbey in Plasy during the second half of the 20th century on the basis of published and unpublished sources and specialist literature. The introduction provides information about the historic development of the complex until 1945 when the estate belonging to the Metternich family was nationalised. It then outlines use of the buildings of the complex after the end of the Second World War and particularly after the communist coup d’état in 1948.
Publication order reference