ENSURING THE PERSONALITY-CENTERED APPROACH IN INCLUSIVE EDUCATION
Languages of publication
The paper analyzes urgent aspects of implementing inclusive education in the post-Soviet countries. The authors have researched the nature and peculiar features of the personality centered approach in teaching children with special educational needs. Functional principles of personality-centered teaching technologies in inclusive classrooms have been defined. The article offers the characteristics of negative aspects of inclusive education.
- Artyushenko, N. P. (2010). Organizational and pedagogical conditions of teaching children with disabilities inclusively. Tomsk: Tomsk State Pedagogical University.
- Bekh, I. D. (2015). Selected scientific works. Educating the personality. Vol. 1. Chernivtsi: Bukrek.
- Bondar, V. (2011). Inclusive education as a social and pedagogical phenomenon. Ridna shkola, 3, 10-14.
- Budnyk, O. (2015). Inclusive education. Ivano - Frankivsk: Publisher “Kushnir G. M.”
- Davydenko, H. V. (2015). Theoretical and methodological principles of inclusive education in higher educational institutions of the European Union. Kyiv: Higher Education Institute of National Academy of Pedagogical Sciences of Ukraine.
- Dubkovetska, I., Вudnyk, O., Sydoriv, S. (2016). Implementing Inclusive Education in Ukraine: Problems and Perspectives. Journal of Vasyl Stefanyk Precarpathian National University, 3, 99 - 105 (doi:10.15330/jpnu.3.2 - 3.99 - 105).
- Kolupayeva, А. А. (2009). Inclusive education: realities and perspectives, monograph. Kyiv: Summit-Book.
- Kolupayeva, А. А., Savchuk, L. О. (2011). Children with special needs and management of their education. Кyiv: Publishing group ATOPOL.
- Zayerkova, N. V., Treytyak, A. О. (2016). Inclusive education from A to Z: a guide for teachers and parents. Кyiv: Inclusive Education Center Institute for Postgraduate Education Borys Grinchenko Kyiv University.
Publication order reference