Implementation of remote control device using USB 1208LS
Languages of publication
In parallel with developments in technology, home automation systems are being increasingly used. In this study, computer networks and the power system can be controlled by Internet for a remote device. This application was carried out in two stages of software and hardware. The software is developed in C # programming language. This software is connected to the computer using a remote server devices, performed the required information has been sent. The second part of the application is prepared in the hardware. The information that come to the server Usb can handled and performed by Usb 1208LS. This circuit design performed and connected to the server Usb. After the coming data has been processed, target device which connected to the circuit making power control and commands sent to the device peaks and the application process has been completed the desired
- Altınbaşak O. (2000), Mikrodenetleyiciler ve PIC Programlama, Altaş Yayınları İstanbul.
- Axelson J. (2000), Serial Port Complete, USA.
- Baykal N. (2001), Bilgisayar Ağları, SAS Bilişim Yayınları, Ankara.
- Çölkesen, R., Örencik B. (1999), Bilgisayar Haberleşmesi ve Ağ Teknolojileri, İstanbul,
- Coşkun O., Güney K., Eren A. (2000), Telefon Hatları Üzerinden Bilgisayar Yardımıyla Elektronik Sistemlerin Kontrol Edilmesi, ELECO’2000: Elektrik-Elektronik-Bilgisayar Sempozyumu, Elektronik Bilgisayar, 313–317.
- Kaplan Y. (2000), Veri Haberleşmesi Temelleri, Papatya Yayınları, İstanbul. Karazeybek A., Computer Controlled Machines, M.Sc Thesis, Graduate School of Natural and Applied Sciences of Dokuz Eylül University.
- Wu C., Jan R. (2003), System Integration Of WAP and SMS For Home Network System, Department of computer and Information Science, Nationan Chiao Tung University, Computer Networks 42, 493–502.
- Yarım M.A., Robot Control Over Internet Using Tcp/Ip Protocol, M.Sc Thesis, Graduate School of Natural and Applied Sciences of Dokuz Eylül University.
- Yıldırımoğlu M. (2000), TCP/IP İnternet’in Evrensel Dili, Pusula Yayıncılık.
Publication order reference