SURVEY OF CHILDREN´S PRECONCEPTS IN SOCIAL SPACE AS A PART OF RESEARCH OF THE CURRENT CHILDREN
Languages of publication
This article puts forward ideas and challenges of research in examining the current 6-year-old children. In the article the author describes the theoretical and methodological bases of planned research about formation of knowledge of the current 6-year-old children about the social space, understanding of notions, and formation of concepts in their area using both qualitative and quantitative research procedures. Author describe preparing part of planned research of current children and describe partial findings of the research.
- Babiaková, S. (2015). Children´s preconcepts of linguistic and literary literacy at the threshold of education. ICERI2015 Proceedings, access: https://iated.org/iceri/publications
- Bruner, J. (1966). Toward a theory of instruction. Bratislava: SPN.
- Cabanová, M. (2015). Understanding children at the beginning of school attendance as a challenge for inclusive education. ICERI2015 Proceedings, access: https://iated.org/iceri/publications
- Gavora, P. (2012). Creating a research tool for pedagogical research. Bratislava: SPN.
- Hanesová, D., Kasáčová, B. (2015). The current generation of young children and their moral world. Ways of qualitative research. ICERI2015 Proceedings, access: https://iated.org/iceri/publications
- Hejlová, H., Opravilová, E., Uhlířová, J., Bravená, N. (2013). Watching the world of children. Prague: UK.
- Kasáčová, B. (2015). Children at the threshold of education and their world. ICERI2015 Proceedings, access: https://iated.org/iceri/publications
- Kasáčová, B., et al. (2016). Children at the threshold of education. The reasons and possibilities of their investigation. Banska Bystrica: UMB.
- Vygotskij, L. (1970). Thought and language. Prague: SPN.
- Zelina, M. (2010). The theories of education or the searching for good. Bratislava: SPN.
Publication order reference