Língua escrita e língua real: o que um corpus oral permite descobrir
Selected contents from this journal
The written language and the real language: what an oral corpus can reveal
Languages of publication
Starting from an extensive oral corpus which is being collected, this paper focuses on how the oral language allows us to realize what languages really are and how they work beyond the formalized written dimension. It is our claim to show that it is language in use that better highlights many aspects which are impossible to understand only by an analysis of the traditional “linguistic system”. So we will verify how oral speech really performs sentences and its lexical and pragmatic elements.
- Ameka , F. (1992), “Interjections: The universal yet neglected part of speech”, Journal of Pragmatics, 18, Amsterdam, pp. 101‑118.
- Ameka , F. (1994), “Interjections”, em: Asher, R. E. (ed.), The Encyclopedia of Language and Linguistics, vol. 4, Pergamon Press, Oxford, pp. 1712‑1714.
- Ara újo Carreira , M. H. (ed.) (2012), Les rapports entre l’oral e l’écrit dans les langues romanes, Université Paris 8 Vincennes‑Saint‑Denis, Paris.
- Gibbs Jr., R. W. (2003), “Embodied experience and linguistic meaning”, Brain and language, 84, Edmonton, pp. 1‑15.
- Johnson , D. J. (1993), “Relationships between oral and written language”, School Psychology Review, 22, 4, Bethesda, pp. 595‑609.
- Lakoff , G. (1995), “Embodied Minds and Meanings”, em: Baumgartner, P., Payr, S. (eds.), Speaking Minds – Interviews with Twenty Eminent Cognitive Scientists, Princeton University Press, Princeton.
- Lakoff , G., Johnson , M. (1999), Philosophy in the Flesh: The Embodied Mind and its Challenge to Western Thought, Basic Books, New York.
- Norrick , N. R. (2009), “Interjections as pragmatic markers”, Journal of Pragmatics, 41, Amsterdam, pp. 866‑891.
- Saussure , F., de (1978), Curso de Linguística Geral, D. Quixote, Lisboa.
- Wierzbicka , A. (1992), “The semantics of interjection”, Journal of Pragmatics, 18, 2‑3, Amsterdam, pp. 159‑192.
- Wilkins, D. P. (1992), “Interjections as deictics”, Journal of Pragmatics, 18, 2‑3, Amsterdam, pp. 119‑158.
Publication order reference