Szkoła w przestrzeni nowych mediów, nowego człowieka i nowego społeczeństwa
The school - oppressed by new media, the new man and the new society
Languages of publication
Multidimensional transformation of the man, the society, economy, politics, science, education – and many others – is taking place practically everywhere and is affecting virtually everybody and everything, both directly and indirectly. The extent of this transformation is unprecedented and baffling almost as much as the information that Cyprus known as tax haven may go bankrupt. These powerful transformations, whether we wish it or not, have influence over the school. It often seems there are no wise heads here, as the scale of education, or rather pseudo education outside the rightful education system e.g. via Facebook, may be shocking for many parents who after some time are completely taken by surprise when they find out how their children get educated. I am certain, however, that we are responsible for our children’s education and for the condition of the future society. It will be certainly a slightly different society and a slightly different man but, in fact, our goal is to make them better not worse. Therefore we definitely have to undertake challenges, examine the situation and constantly look for a better school and didactics model. The Year of Janusz Korczak has ended. We have commemorated the Man who left his career to explore the world of children to build better contact with them, to create better didactics, to aid human growth. The whole concept of Janusz Korczak, PhD, is still fresh and inspiring. Certainly many great parents, teachers, thinkers ad children as well, in the depth of their hearts want a modern, multimedia-aided, and ethically better school. They want a better man an society where personalism will be the strength of the man and interpersonal communication will become the development dynamics. “Follow the living, reach the new life…” (A. Asnyk).
- Bartnik Cz. S.: Personalizm, Lublin 2000.
- Bloom A.: Umysł zamknięty, Poznań 1997.
- Castells M.: Społeczeństwo sieci, Warszawa 2008.
- Drydden G., Vos J.: Rewolucja w uczeniu, Poznań 2000.
- Gasset J. O.: Bunt mas, w: A. Mencwel (red.), Antropologia kultury, Warszawa 2005.
- Goban - Klas T.: Media i komunikowanie masowe. Warszawa 2008.
- Lister M., Dovey J,. Giddings S., Grant I., Kelly K.: Nowe media, Kraków 2009.
- Morreale S. P., Spitzberg B. H., Barge J. K.: Komunikowanie się miedzy ludźmi, Warszawa 2008.
- Muszynski H.: Nauczyciel w świecie medialnym. „Neodidagmata” 2012, nr 33-34.
- Szewczyk W.: Kim jest człowiek. Zarys antropologii filozoficznej. Tarnów 2000.
- Tapscott D.: Cyfrowa dorosłość, Warszawa 2010.
- Tofler A.: Szok przyszłości, Poznań 1998.
Publication order reference