Review of Ukrainian health care reformation on principles of family medicine
Languages of publication
- Lekhan V, Rudiy V, Richardson E. Ukraine: health system review. World Health Organization on behalf of the European Observatory on Health Systems and Policies. Health System in Transition 2010; 12(8): 1–183. Available from URL: http://www.euro.who.int/__data/assets/pdf_file/0010/140599/e94973.pdf.
- Primary care in the WHO European Region. Evaluation of structure and provision of primary care in Ukraine. A survey-based project in the regions of Kiev and Vinnitsa. Geneva: World Health Organization; 2010.
- Lekhan VM, Slabkyy HO, Ginsburg VH, et al. Development of primary health care in Ukraine in the light of global trends. The Pharma Innovation Journal 2014; 3(5): 40–45.
- Lekhan V, Kaluski DN, Jakubowski E, et al. Reforming the Ukrainian health system at a time of crisis. Eurohealth Incorporating Euro Observer 2015; 21(2): 14–17.
- Sklyarova YC. The life: scientific, educational and therapeutic activities of academician of Ukraine, MD, distinguished Professor of Lviv National University the medical Galician Daniel Zaremba Eugenia Homivny. Lviv: Pyramid; 2015.
- Chopey IV. Family medicine in Ukraine: problems and prospects of introduction. Kiev: Nora-Press; 2004.
- Tkachenko VI. History and current status of primary health care in the world and in Ukraine, the legal framework of implementation of family medicine in Ukraine. Fam Med 2015; 3: 12–18.
- Slabkiy GA. Situational analysis of family medicine in Ukraine, 2010. Kyiv: Ukrainian Institute for Strategic Studies Ministry of Health of Ukraine; 2011: 28.
- Voronenko Y, Lysenko G. The introduction of family medicine as a scientific specialty – a necessary condition for the development of family medicine in Ukraine. Ukr Med Chasopys 2007; 6(62): 27–32.
- Tkachenko V. The evolution of primary care research in Ukraine. CMAJ [serial online] 2014 Nov [cited 19.11.2014]. Available from URL:http://cmajblogs.com/the-evolution-of-primary-care-research-in-ukraine/.
- Lysenko G, Tkachenko V. The role of postgraduate education and scientific researches in reformation of primary care on principles of family medicine in Ukraine. Proceedings of the 18th Wonca Europe Conference 2012 “The art and science of general practice”; 2012 July 4–7; Vienna, Austria; 2012: 105.
- Voronenko YV, Shekera OG, Tkachenko VI, et al. Approaches to specialist training of general practitioners in the Ukraine and European countries. Ukr Med Chasopys 2014; 3(101): 116–120. Available from URL: umj.com.ua›wp/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/4280.pdf.
- Lysenko G, Tkachenko V. The features of postgraduate education and creation of medico-technological documents in conditions of intensive primary care’ reformation in Ukraine. Proceedings of the 20th World Wonca Conference “Family Medicine – Care for Generations”;2013 June 25–29; Prague, Czech Republic; 2013: 862.
- Legislative documents of Health Ministry of Ukraine (website). Available from URL: http://www.moz.gov.ua.
- Main page of “Laws of Ukraine” (website). Available from URL: http://zakon2.rada.gov.ua/laws.
- 1Ruskykh K. Primary healthcare reform in Central and Eastern Europe. Lessons for Ukraine Сase-ukraine.com.ua [serial online] 2013 Jan [cited 09.01.2013]. Available from URL: http://www.case-ukraine.com.ua/en/reformi-pervinno%d1%97-medichno%d1%97-dopomogi-v-kra%d1%97nax-centralno%d1%97-ta-sxidno%d1%97-yevropi-uroki-dlya-ukra%d1%97ni-2/.
- Ruskykh K. Primary healthcare reform: a lot of noise, little real changes. Сase-ukraine.com.ua [serial online] 2014 Feb [cited 12.02.2014]. Available from URL: http://www.case-ukraine.com.ua/en/reforma-pervinno%d1%97-medichno%d1%97-dopomogi-bagato-shumu-malo-yakisnix-zmin-2/.
- Ukrainian loss and legacy – Amanda Howe reports. A visit to the Ukrainian Association of Family Medicine (UAFM). WONCA News 2013; 11(39): 7–8. Available from URL: http://www.globalfamilydoctor.com/News/UkrainianLossandlegacyAmandaHowereports.aspx
- Primary Health Care now more than ever: the world health report. Geneva: WHO, 2008, 125.
- Kühlbrandt Ch, Boerma W. Primary care reforms in countries of the former Soviet Union: success and challenges. Eurohealth Incorporating Euro Observer 2015; 21(2): 3–7.
- State Statistic Service of Ukraine. Demographic and social statistics in Health 1990–2016 (renewed 06/30/2017). Available from website:http://www.ukrstat.gov.ua/.
Publication order reference