Primary health care in Estonia
Languages of publication
- Statistical Office of Estonia 2015 [cited 29.05.2015]. Available from URL: http://www.stat.ee/en.
- Kaiv J. Seadused ja määrused tervishoiu ja arstlikul alal ühes ringkirjadega ja sisujuhtidega (Laws and regulation in the field of health care and medicine with circulars and contents). Kohtu- ja Siseministeerium, Tallinn 1931.
- Koppel A, Kahur K, Habicht T, et al. Estonia: Health system review. Health Syst Trans 2008; 10(1): 1–230.
- Lember M, Kosunen E, Boerma W. Task profiles of district doctors in Estonia and general practitioners in Finland. Scand J Prim Health Care 1998; 16(1): 56–62.
- Lember M. A policy of introducing a new contract and funding system of general practice in Estonia. Int J Health Plann Mgmt 2002; 17: 41–53.
- Polluste K. Health reforms in Estonia. Acceptability. Satisfaction and impact. Saarbrücken: Lambert Academic Publishing;2010.
- Polluste K, Kasiulevičius V, Veide S, et al. Primary care in Baltic countries: a comparison of progress and present systems.Health Policy 2013; 109(2): 122–130.
- Lember M. Family practice training in Estonia. Fam Med 1996; 28(4): 282–286.
- Maaroos HI. Family medicine as a model of transition from academic medicine to academic health care: Estonia’s experience.Croat Med J 2004; 45(5): 563–566
- Maaroos HI, Lember M. Specialist training of family physicians in non-UEMO countries: an Estonian experience. Eur J Gen Pract 2007; 13(4): 246–247.
- Lai T, Habicht T, Kahur K, et al. Estonia: health system review. Health Syst Trans 2013; 15(6): 1–196.
- Estonian Health Insurance Fund Yearbook 2014 [cited 29.05. 2015]. Available from URL: https://www.haigekassa.ee/sites/default/files/uuringud_aruanded/haigekassa_aastaraamat_2014_eng.pdf.
- Estonian Health Insurance Fund [cited 29.05. 2015]. Available from URL: https://haigekassa.ee/en.
- Kalda R, Lember M. Setting national standards for practice equipment. Presence of practice equipment in Estonian practices before and after introduction of guidelines with feedback. Int J Qual Health Care 2000; 12(1): 59–63.
- Maaroos HI, Meiesaar K. Does equal availability of geographical and human resources guarantee access to family doctors in Estonia? Croat Med J 2004; 45(5): 567–572.
- Health Statistics and Health Research Database. National Institute for Health Development [cited 29.05. 2015]. Available from URL: http://pxweb.tai.ee/esf/pxweb2008/dialog/statfile1.asp.
- A Review of Estonia’s Quality Assurance System for Health Care. The World Bank Group. January 2015.
- Merilind E, Salupere R, Västra K, et al. The influence of performance-based payment on childhood immunisation coverage.Health Policy 2015; 119(6): 770–777.
- Kalda R, Västra K. The effect of continuous monitoring of hypertension and type 2 diabetes mellitus on the number of visits to medical specialists and hospitalization: a retrospective study. Medicina (Kaunas) 2013; 49(11): 490–496.
- Merilind E, Västra K, Salupere R, et al. The impact of pay-for-performance on the workload of family practices in Estonia. Qual Prim Care 2014; 22(2): 109–114.
- Polluste K, Kalda R, Lember M. Primary health care system in transition: patients’ experience. Int J Qual Health Care 2000;12(6): 503–509.
- Kalda R, Polluste K, Lember M. Patient satisfaction with care is associated with personal choice of physician. Health Policy 2003; 64(1): 55–62.
- Polluste K, Kalda R, Lember M. Evaluation of primary health care reform in Estonia from patients’ perspective: acceptability and satisfaction. Croat Med J 2004; 45(5): 582–587.
- Kalda R, Polluste K, Maaroos HI, et al. Patients’ opinions on family doctor accessibility in Estonia. Croat Med J 2004; 45(5):578–581.
- Polluste K, Kalda R, Lember M. Satisfaction with the access to the health services of the people with chronic conditions in Estonia. Health Policy 2007; 82(1): 51–61.
- Polluste K, Kalda R, Lember M. Accessibility and use of health services among older Estonian population. Cent Eur J Public Health 2009; 17(2): 64–70.
- Polluste K, Kallikorm R, Meiesaar K, et al. Use of general practice and rheumatology outpatient services in rheumatoid arthritis.Fam Pract 2012; 29(4): 433–440.
- Lai T, Dorner T, Stæhr Johansen A, et al. Better noncommunicable disease outcomes: challenges and opportunities for health systems. Country Assessment. Estonia. Version March 20, 2015. WHO, Copenhagen 2015.
- The World Bank Group. The State of Health Care Integration in Estonia. Summary Report. January 2015.
Publication order reference