Investment factor of economic development in Uzbekistan
Languages of publication
Introducing anti-crisis program and maintenance of high investment activity in Uzbekistan were among core factors of tackling with global crisis pressure. However, the high investment dynamics bears a threat of economic “overheating” and decrease of investment process effectiveness. Then, it can be neutralized by use of principles and tools of comprehensive innovation management.
- Bocharov, V., 2000. Investment management. Saint-Petersburg. Piter
- Henniger, E., Kruger, T., 2002. Basics of investments (translated from English), Saint-Petersburg.
- Maksimova, V., 2005. Investment management. Moscow, MFIA
- Major indicators of social and economic development of the Republic of Uzbekistan in 2009 (doc-format): http://www.stat.uz/STAT/index.php?lng=2&article=27
- Sharp, W., Alexander, G., Bailey, J., 1997. Investments (translated from English), Moscow, Infra-M
Publication order reference