The motivation for the introduction of the environmental management of the higher education institution
Languages of publication
It has been studied the experience and theoretically proved the need to develop an environmen-tal management system and environmental policy implementation institution of higher education in the context of globalization of higher education for sustainable development.
- Allen A. (1999), Institutional change and leadership in greening the campus, [w:] W.L. Filho (red.), Sustainability and University Life, New York.
- Association of University Leaders for a Sustainable Future, http: //ulsf.org/pdf/Russian_TD.pdf (01.2016).
- Clugston R.M., Calder W. (1999), Critical dimensions of sustainability in higher education, [w:] W.L. Filho (red.), Sustainability and University Life, New York.
- Eflin J. (2001), Addressing the Challenge of the Talloires Declaration at Ball State University, “The Declaration” vol. 4(2), no. 1.
- Ellis J. (2002), Talloires Declaration, signed two years ago at Mac, has yet to be implemented, “The Mac Weekly”, no. 94(25).
- Herremans I., Allwright D.E. (2000), Environmental management systems at North American Universities: What drives good performance?, “International Journal of Sustainability in Higher Education” no. 1(2).
- Kondrat’ev K., Krapivin V., Savinykh V. (2003), Prospects for the development of civilization: a multivariate analysis, Logos.
- Romanovich A., Ursul A. (2006), Sustainable Future (globalization, security, noospherogenesis), Life.
- Report and Declaration of the Presidents' Conference. (1990). Talloires, France.
- Ridei N. (2011), Graduate training of future ecologists: theory and practice: Monograph Oldi-plus.
- Shofolov D. (2013), Management of training of future environmentalist to sustainable use of natural resources. Monograph.
- Shriberg M. (2002), Assessment tools for sustainability in higher education: Strengths, weakness-es, and implications for practice and theory, “Higher Education Policy” no. 15.
- Simpson W. (1996), Environmental stewardship and the green campus, “Facilities Manager” January.
- Walton J. (2000), Should monitoring be compulsory within voluntary environmental agreements?, “Sustainable Development” no. 8.
- Walton J., Alabaster T., Jones K. (2000), Environmental accountability: Who's kidding whom?, “Environmental Management” no. 26(5).
- Wright T.S.A. (2001), A review of definitions and frameworks for sustainability in higher educa-tion, paper presented at the Assessing Progress Toward Sustainability in Higher Education Conference Proceedings, Washington, DC.
- Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine; Law, Strategy on December 21, 2010 № 2818-VI “On the Main Principles (Strategy) of the National Environmental Policy of Ukraine for the Period until the Year 2020”, “Voice of Ukraine” 2011, no. 6.
Publication order reference